"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Okay everyone, I've been reading secretly the threads once and a while. So I figured it was time to register..
I'm 21, live in Holland, studied Finnish language for two years but it didn't go as it should.. So next fall I'll be continuing my Human Resource Management studies, and secretly keep trying to learn Finnish :p
I love (almost) everything about and from Finland. And I'm dying to finally go there one day..
I've known CoB for about a year and a half, but started to listen more since I had my divine class filled with only metalheadgirls last passed year!

So.. if you guys want to know more, just ask..

Welcom hope u get Finland some day it's great to be a Finnish. And same for finnish.
Tervetuloa toivottavasti pääset joskus suomeen on hienoa olla Suomalainen. Ja sama Suomeksi :D

Hi! I'm Kristin. I've read this forum for a few months now, and have been debating whether or not to register. I learned about COB by accident, if that makes sense, and have really only listened to them daily for a year or so. I also listen to In Flames, Nightwish, Wintersun, and Insomnium. <3

just a little side note to all the new ppl:

there are certain things that need to happen before you start posting here:

1. put codi on ignore
2. put cliff on ignore
3. don't mind any of the trolling
4. post pics of boobs