"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

christine reportin' in

Oooh,I see.Hello!

hello :D you wouldn't happen to be the Chris from Greece?

Yes I would.I think I talked to you when I used to go on Gaia

that's me XD that website's annoying and metal forums are ridden with trolls nowadays

Yeah I found that out the other day,thinking hey I'm gonna make a thread about Slough Feg,and all the cool old regs might come out.Well I was wrong,very wrong.

yeah, that's why i never bother making new threads there and just post random bullshit

Yeah its sad lol,Gaia is where I learned teh tru metuhlz.

yeah, before the excessive trolling happened

Yep,iz bull3t 4 mI v@ll3nt1n3 ur fav band?!

such a typical post from there XD

I'm not Greek!It's the name of the town I live in,which for some reason has alot of stuff named after Greek things.It also has alot of Greeks,and according to some people Tony Saprano wanna bes.

Sure is

better than fairport! this place sucks and is ridden with emo/scene fags

Haha and Greece isn't?My school is full of them,so are all the other Greece schools.Also Greece schools suck and if you ever have to go to one do whatever you can not to.

troof. i like your town's mall more for some reason though.

Troof indeed

Yeah I like Greece Ridge,Eastview is a cool mall but its waay too big.But the FYE there actually has good music,except the cases are always cracked.I wanted to buy Dreamweaver by Sabbat,and they had it,but the case was cracked.

eastview pisses me off sometimes, i see interesting lookin' people there though ;o

I always get funny looks by girls there.I can't tell if they're checking me out or if they think my hair is like to long or something.

oh get a room you two :mad:

Hello, my name is Methadrenal, you can call me Meth if you want, people do on other forums....:D I'm a 18 year old metal chick, I live in the south end of Ireland..