"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Lol Metalhädz habe the Most gayest nicknames ever. Internet as well as in real life. Look at my username before I (re)turned into a slacker i was as shit as u guys

alexi laiho is a short emo faggot and CoB is really not all that good.

You forgot to mention he's balding more and more each day.

Mrs Angelique Smith
Drummer
I can't imagine you being very good if you think the drumset in your picture is at all inviting...
Ugly mass of skins that is.

Lol Metalhädz habe the Most gayest nicknames ever. Internet as well as in real life. Look at my username before I (re)turned into a slacker i was as shit as u guys

I don't remember at all what that was :/

Hai guise. We're the hate crew...

hatecrew1reducedquality.jpg

Okay, I hate introducing myself, but i'm gonna give it a shot.

My name is Lore, I'm only 13, Belgian and probably the most boring person you've ever met :p
I've been listening to COB for like 3 years now and i must admit I'm a little addicted..
Don't really have a favourite album, 'cause I think they're all masterpieces, but my favourite songs are Downfall, Sixpounder and In Your Face.
Bands I do also like are Amon Amarth, Soulfly, Sabaton, Lamb of God, Korpiklaani, Vader etc etc.

Aaaaaaaaaaand I guess that's it. Don't shoot me if my English failed :')

Hi I'm new here. Been awhile since I've been active on a forum so bear with me. Obviously, I love COB. My fav albums are Hate Crew Deathroll and Follow The Reaper.
Besides Bodom I like Disturbed, Metallica, Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold; currently getting into In Flames, Parkway Drive, August Burns Red; constantly sampling and searching for good music.

I'm just looking to discuss COB with others since I don't know any COB fans in real life (ok, so I know one) and what I'd love to find is COB lyrics that are not already on their site. Like correct lyrics, not the misheard ones that don't make any sense like "The fire is more right than your eyes". Yeah most people say the correct COB lyrics don't make any sense either but I love the way Alexi writes. His writing style is actually quite similar to mine and I enjoy studying and interpreting lyrics - it is poetry after all.

Nice to meet ya'll fellow Hate Crew! \m/