"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Well done for choosing one of Born of Osiris's mega-gay old names for your username.

Still, welcome, I'd recommend leaving while you can tbh

Well I'm not exactly new, but however....
I'm nettitaikatalvi, but a bastard hacked my e-mail and now I'm using this account :lol:

:p
It's not that much about those retarded things that I ask about- it's about practicing my Finnish reading and speaking :lol: And writing this in my Finnish student book and seeing the face of my teacher is something worth living for :lol:
Burn in Hell, don't translate if you don't want to :p

:p
Burn in Hell, don't translate if you don't want to :p

Burn in Hell = Pala Helvetissä

Also, on you proofing who you are:

1. You had the same picture next to your posts as Nettitaikatalvi (Poor proof)

2. Nettitaikatalvi was a pretty active poster. In less than half a year he/she? got about 3 times the post count i got in a year, and ever since Hauta appeared and said ? is Nettitaikatalvi, I haven't seen a single post from Nettitaikatalvi. (Together with the other one I think this is fairly good proof)

Kiitos ESA1996 :worship:
(subbed to your u2b channel ;) )

Yeah, I know that Burn in Hell is Pala Helvetissä, but this was a joke and I don't want to sound like I'm trying to offend him :lol:

IDK :lol: How should I prove it :lol: ?

Ask this question in Finnish and I'll believe you. :lol:

P.S. I'm just kidding here, you know that. Of course I know it's you, I was just boring. :loco:

I believe her because she asks those familiar tarded questions about Finnish language!

That's sweet.

...and ever since Hauta appeared and said ? is Nettitaikatalvi, I haven't seen a single post from Nettitaikatalvi...

Maybe Nettitaikatalvi died or something. :lol:

we should make a sticky post that nobody here likes cob that much bar a few and most of us are assholes, it really might give people an insight into deciding whether to ever start posting