"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

hekse said:
Hey guys... I just hate this stupid "first post", so yay, here I did it, haha... well, what's left to say? I'm a 20 year old girl from Germany and some ppl might know me from the several other forums where I'm around...
Ive seen you around some forums somewhere and I belive you are a friend of Angel (alex) so Im happy to welcome you here :wave:

hekse said:
Hey guys... I just hate this stupid "first post", so yay, here I did it, haha... well, what's left to say? I'm a 20 year old girl from Germany and some ppl might know me from the several other forums where I'm around...
You dont happen, by any chance, to be the girl who was supposed to meet a certain Pierre-Antoine at Wacken? ;)
No, that's not me.. but he's a friend of mine :p

Hmm...I'm Katja and I'm from NJ. There's a whole bunch of cliche statements I can make here, like posting my list of favorite bands and whatnot. Quite frankly, I don't feel like typing them. All you need to know is that I'm a huge CoB and Nevermore fan ;) I guess you'll figure out the rest later on. It's cool to be here. I'll see you all around.

Painted_Death said:
Hmm...I'm Katja and I'm from NJ. There's a whole bunch of cliche statements I can make here, like posting my list of favorite bands and whatnot. Quite frankly, I don't feel like typing them. All you need to know is that I'm a huge CoB and Nevermore fan ;) I guess you'll figure out the rest later on. It's cool to be here. I'll see you all around.
Wellcome :)

Hey everyone, how's it going? James here from Virginia, USA. For now I'll just say I'm a big fan of metal (especiall COB, saw them last week!) and hope to talk to you guys/girls later!