"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

jhonnah said:
:D I have all Nightwishs' singles and albums, and a couple of vinyls too. ;) And dvd's and some special cd's too (which are not released in Finland). So I think I can call myself a big fan of Nightwish. :lol: I saw them three times live with Tarja.
And Sentenced rocks too! :headbang: But I never saw them live. :(

me too except for all the singles and i guess the special cd's and i've seen them 3 times too with tarja:D

Well.. I don't know if I'm kinda new here.. that depends on what you compare with. I'm a 17 year old guy.. playing guitar.. loving cob of course. I also like pure thrash, and death. Thrash as you can see in my sig. I live in Sweden Linköping. Very nice city with alot of metallers and there is at least two good places to go see some metal shows... maybe I'll play there too soon.

Keep bangin..

The only thing I miss from my Metallica collection was a subway poster (the huge posters) of Hetfield's head completely soaked making a snarling/gr1m face. It was black and white with just the logo at the top in red (the old logo, this was from when they were still in the closet). Cool shit.

I still have the first four albums on limited edition vinyl. I also have a rare first pressing of Led Zep I with the blue sorta cover, it think it is worth a couple grand now.

Raistlin Majere said:
is it just me or aren't they like bodomin jumalatar, multiaccounting?
If I had to make a wager, I'd say that not only they are acting like her, but also that they are her. or him, who knows.