"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

hahahahaha i wish we could. I mean we are the first country to forbid smoking but northern Ireland still can't be independent. Blah.

Nashira, metaru kurenai and all other Wacken people: Hello! We can meet there. It will be a lot of fun for us. I like it to meet new people. Everybody has interesting personalitys and you can find out much when you speak to other peoples. And we will drink a beer! I hope I can speak to you because my English is not good. What bands want you see in WACKEN?

Slayeah said:
Nashira, metaru kurenai and all other Wacken people: Hello! We can meet there. It will be a lot of fun for us. I like it to meet new people. Everybody has interesting personalitys and you can find out much when you speak to other peoples. And we will drink a beer! I hope I can speak to you because my English is not good. What bands want you see in WACKEN?

If your english is not that good, I can help you with translating, weil ich auch deutsch spreche :lol:
Year, I like meeting new ppl, too, as you say. It´s cool that you not just only meet germans at Wacken.
For me I wanna see COB, In Extremo, End Of Green, Subway To Sally and Ektomorf at Wacken, but I´ll download some stuff of all the other bands, too, because many of them I don´t know good so far. :p And you?