"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hi mistress, I'd like to know what makes your pussy not average. If you have some kind of disgusting animal lurking in your crotch, we'd all certainly love to see it.

Sincerely

The Administration.

BloodyScalpel said:
Hi mistress, I'd like to know what makes your pussy not average. If you have some kind of disgusting animal lurking in your crotch, we'd all certainly love to see it.

Sincerely

The Administration.

LOL

what was the original message :lol:?

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Veronica, I'm 24 and I live in Venezuela (South America).

Some of my favorite bands besides COB are: Megadeth, Iced Earth, Dimmu Borgir,Mudvayne,Arch Enemy,The Haunted,Lamb Of God,Pantera,Queen,Nevermore, among others...

Veronika275 said:
Hi, I'm new here. My name is Veronica, I'm 24 and I live in Venezuela (South America).

Some of my favorite bands besides COB are: Megadeth, Iced Earth, Dimmu Borgir,Mudvayne,Arch Enemy,The Haunted,Lamb Of God,Pantera,Queen,Nevermore, among others...

hola :D

SynKitti said:
Hi Grimes Im SynKitti. Im from Seattle but i live in this fucked up armpit of hell they call Tucson.

I was in Seattle for a couple of weeks. It was a couple of years ago though. I actually plan on moving there in about 6 years heh. Got to get my shit together first.