Hello ?

Only me here :p

Seriously, i'm soon dying of curiousness regarding Tad Morose. Seems like ages ago that Krunt had some updates, and I'm so damn longing for the next TM-album:headbang:

No-Mercy said:
greg :D.

hah yea man, can't fuckin wait! so much closer!!

Hell yeah Tom... Greg will be there too. In all seriousness, I have another buddy who is a PP veteran named Greg. That will make it easy to remember your name anyway.

Bryant

Rider of Theli said:
yes, I will. :p

(my middle name is Greg)

~Hoyt.

You are unforgettable Hoyt !! I don't need a middle name to remember you. You are a steadfast attendee and one of the coolest persons ALWAYS at PP !! Look for me at the pre-party. You can come up to the stage during Leatherwolf and help tear the roof off of Center Stage.

Bryant

MetalRose said:
No, I don't think I did. ;)

-Metal

Thinking is a dangerous thing.

Must.....resist .....the .....temtation ....to .....think (in my best Captain Kirk voice.) Oh hell !! Just drink more beer !! That will curb the temptation. Right Krunt ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
Thinking is a dangerous thing.

Must.....resist .....the .....temtation ....to .....think (in my best Captain Kirk voice.) Oh hell !! Just drink more beer !! That will curb the temptation. Right Krunt ?

Bryant

This is what happens when you drink too much...

The Start:
28bd3cb1.jpg

THe middle:
043_43.jpg

The End:
069_69.jpg

Obviously thinking is not required.

(I miss you Bryant! You always make me laugh!- Oh yeah, I'm still mad at you for not having my song done too!)

-Metal

This is what happens when you drink too much...

The Start:
28bd3cb1.jpg

Honey, I make that suit look good. I will be opening my stud service soon..... >:p~ Just joking, of course, but I love the "African American" fashion suits. They work for me .

THe middle:
043_43.jpg

Despite the different tastes in music, (as he likes classic rock and Southern Rock) can you tell by facial expressions we are brothers ?

The End:
069_69.jpg

I know how to say shitfaced in about ten different languages.

Obviously thinking is not required.

(I miss you Bryant! You always make me laugh!- Oh yeah, I'm still mad at you for not having my song done too!)

Honey....... move away from that glacier island you live in and come to Alabama. That is the only important state in the US. >:p~

-Metal

Bryant

Reactions: MetalRose