OT: Say hello to my neighbor.....

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Anyone out here ? My next-door neighbor is here next to me. He is not a metal-head. He is 63 years old and knows little about the net. Tell him hello on this thread for me.

Bryant

Hello Bryant´s neighbor. Don't be scared we metalheads are among the most kind people around and don't worry so much about the net. My mom is 75 and she manages her e-mail, surf the Net and do other things and she started later than you ;)

HOWDY NEIGHBOR!! You couldn't ask for a kinder, sweeter or nicer family to live next door too!! How lucky you are!!!

sunshine, blue skies, green lights, I'm gone :wave:

Hi neighbor, don't be afraid, we are very kind and normal people and using a computer is a simple thing today. :)

Hey neighboor, what's happening there across the big pond ??? Say hello to Bryant from me :lol:
Hopefully you guys have just as nice weather as we do now... hehe , better spend some time outside than sitting before Bryant's computer !!

Hello Bryant's neighbor!

AS everyone has said, metalheads are generally a good bunch of people. Also, My dad never owned his own computer until he was in his 80s. It's never too late to start!

J-Dubya

p.s. Have Bryant play you some Blackfoot & Vanden Plas! :headbang:

Thanks for all of the replies. He actually was able to read Brother Vern's reply before we headed outside to kill some brain cells. I told him about the other ones while skimming through here a few days ago. Busy busy busy !!
This thread really made me think how lucky we are to be able to communicate with each other in our common ground of metal music, though many of us are in different countries. The internet is the eighth wonder of the world.

Bryant