hello

Why do people feel the need to introduce themselves anyway. Just post ontopic and you'll be fine and people will catch on with time.

well i figured it was the polite thing to do not to mention people like megustomucho might not be temped to harass me for being new but i guess i was wrong.

well i figured it was the polite thing to do not to mention people like megustomucho might not be temped to harass me for being new but i guess i was wrong.

Well yeah, unfortuntely for you, making some big announcement about your "n00bness" and making comments like "hate crew 4ever" on this forum will get you bashed frequently for a good few months. Sadly, it's how most spend their free time. You probably would have been better off slipping in unnoticed.

For some reason, it's against the unwritten rules to actually like this band on here.

Well yeah, unfortuntely for you, making some big announcement about your "n00bness" and making comments like "hate crew 4ever" on this forum will get you bashed frequently for a good few months. Sadly, it's how most spend their free time. You probably would have been better off slipping in unnoticed.

For some reason, it's against the unwritten rules to actually like this band on here.

ya it really is sad. thanks for not being like them and being hospitable. and thanks for the advice ill try to act less like a crazed fan. but are you serious, the people here dont like cob?? :zombie:

i saw on the other forum i was on they had a thread were u introduce yourself but i cant see one here so ill just go ahead and make one. so hi! my name is roger im 16 and my fave bands are children of bodom (hate crew 4ever \m/), from autumn to ashes, dimmu borgir, trivium and sometimes opeth. there is alot more but im to lazy to type them all. hopefully i will have alot of fun here this looks like a awesome site, everyone i met so far has be real nice. im looking forward to getting to know you all better.

everyone have a beer on me :kickass:

boring troll. it could have been a lot better.

you must edit the first posts and replace the text by : [delete]password[/delete]

you're so funny, you should be in the circus (and not for the funny stuff, but cause you look like a fucking rat).

i figured out what the button beside the quote button does.

go listen to some trivium :p
i will, there fucking awesome. while i do that why dont you try to be more mature :rolleyes:
I listen to Children of Bodom sometimes, but I just can't sleep this night so I'm wasting my time making fun of this guy :lol:

wow, get a life. why would you make fun of me what does that acompplish picking on me? what the heck did i do to you? <-Warheart-> was right about you people

what kind of joke is picking on someone b/c there new? its pathetic if you ask me its something a petty person would do to feel better about themself. but whatever we started off wrong, if your apologising i accept. lets forget all this and have fun here agree?

i'm not gonna apologize cuz i did nothing bad, when you'll get more used to this forum you'll understand i did nothing to you :p, but i agree that we should have fun here =) welcome btw