hello

stop being a sandy vagina, no one is even mentioning you. You harass people just as much as everyone here, only you are picking on Megusta because you actually hold grudges on the internet. Suck a Cock.

@Megusta: In the Trivium kids defence...
Toronto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anywhere in Quebec X 10 :p

FUCKING HATECR00 4 LIFE!
Spam CreW D3th LAWL!

speaking of monsters...

speaking of monsters...

Speaking of unoriginal losers who tries to defend himself by using the same jokes over and over for the past year and checking back on the forums every 10 minutes to see how many people quote him and go "OMGPWNED".

I may be one ugly Trolllike motherfucker, but at least I have a social life, a job, my own house, a car....

Where was I going with this?
Oh yeah, if you are going to start shit, have something intelligent to say other than "ur ugly I listen to Pr0g LOL! FAIL!"

psh, he's argentinean, its easier you convince Bush not to attack Iran

@ Inapprope : you can't start a thread for yourself, say you listen to Trivium, Opeth, Slipknot or whatever, proclaim some things like "cobhc4life\m/", ask somebody here to apologize, and not being bashed/a fake.

That's one of the world's first rules.

your right nerve but you'd make yourself an idiot if it turns out to be a fake acc or joe :D

my kind.....:p
I feel I won when I realized I wasn't some douche with a pube beard with the only goal of being popular on COBOT :p.