hello

welcom to the forum inapprope
i dont feel like quoting everything...
yea we love CoB but this is the off-topic, so
its not all *yay CoB!!!!!!!*
and it might help if you were a little
less uptight, especially at the older members :)
this forums a bit different from
any other
i think youre chill. youll catch on :)

welcom to the forum inapprope
i dont feel like quoting everything...
yea we love CoB but this is the off-topic, so
its not all *yay CoB!!!!!!!*
and it might help if you were a little
less uptight, especially at the older members :)
this forums a bit different from
any other
i think youre chill. youll catch on :)

yes i think im learning slowly thank you :D:D:D i was used to the general metal discussion which is more seriose. someone told me to go kill myself b/c i liked from autumn to ashes and they got banned. here its different

you do you
speak
this..?
:p

^wow i dunno.. my teacher got pissed because i didnt do the right intro format on my last essay:

Shirley Whirly
September 29, 2007
Why Do I Write Like This?
Mrs. Holy Burger
AP English 3
yes i think im learning slowly thank you :D:D:D i was used to the general metal discussion which is more seriose. someone told me to go kill myself b/c i liked from autumn to ashes and they got banned. here its different

yea. different forums, different people. at least this ones active. the Norther forum is never updated. the myspace metal forum is just gaygay. its my assumption that most of the people on this forum have loads of free time *college kids*. i mean look at the # of posts!!! ive been on almost 2 mos. now.. i dont even have 200

And it's not that we have free time, it's called liking to post here, checking every day and posting in interesting/time wasting threads :lol: (well, in my case). Im in high school btw.

Please, don't make assumptions without knowing *some* facts. :)

:lol: and to quote a lame steven segal movie...."assumption..is the mother of all fuck-ups".:lol: and i dont have "loads" of time cuz i'm in college and work....it's just called procrastination..:lol: :p

WTF, right as I delete my post (I was feeling like an ass :erk: :p) you quoted it! Oh wells, I don't care. :)
...."assumption..is the mother of all fuck-ups". and i dont have "loads" of time cuz i'm in college and work....it's just called procrastination..
Exactly! :lol: