hello

Well yeah, unfortuntely for you, making some big announcement about your "n00bness" and making comments like "hate crew 4ever" on this forum will get you bashed frequently for a good few months. Sadly, it's how most spend their free time. You probably would have been better off slipping in unnoticed.

For some reason, it's against the unwritten rules to actually like this band on here.

your not funny don't talk to me. if you have nothing better to do then harass me b/c im new then kindly leave me alone.

That was not about him being new, this joke could have been done to anybody, but unfortunatly this joke CAN'T BE MADE TO ANYBODY WHO'S not new.

We are making fun of everyone all the time, there's no need to be new for that.

wow, get a life. why would you make fun of me what does that acompplish picking on me? what the heck did i do to you? <-Warheart-> was right about you people

And please, this is a reguest for anynone: SAYING "GET A LIFE" ON INTERNET DON'T MAKE YOU LOOK SMARTER OR COOLER.

boring troll. it could have been a lot better.

you're so funny, you should be in the circus (and not for the funny stuff, but cause you look like a fucking rat).

And well, I can't find anything than ":erk:... useless comment...".

im goning to go out on a limb here and say you to dont like each other very much

Marcio (Megusta) was talking to Gonzo.
You are assisting to the creation of another battle in the Gonzo/Marcio war :lol:

megustomucho just out of curiousity where are you from then dude? btw cant you to stop the fighting? or dont it's entertaning

i wanna sig some of this comments :lol: which one do you guys prefer?

i saw on the other forum i was on they had a thread were u introduce yourself but i cant see one here so ill just go ahead and make one. so hi! my name is roger im 16 and my fave bands are children of bodom (hate crew 4ever \m/), from autumn to ashes, dimmu borgir, trivium and sometimes opeth. there is alot more but im to lazy to type them all. hopefully i will have alot of fun here this looks like a awesome site, everyone i met so far has be real nice. im looking forward to getting to know you all better.

everyone have a beer on me :kickass:

go away Joe

Considering on how you look, you shouldn't be making fun of anyone, dude. Have some decency.

stop being a sandy vagina, no one is even mentioning you. You harass people just as much as everyone here, only you are picking on Megusta because you actually hold grudges on the internet. Suck a Cock.

@Megusta: In the Trivium kids defence...
Toronto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anywhere in Quebec X 10 :p

FUCKING HATECR00 4 LIFE!
Spam CreW D3th LAWL!