help me with this song (marshall-jvm205/recti4x12 & V-amp pro) Vocals added!

Felix Neumann

Sep 14, 2008
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hi friends :kickass:

You know this situations...you listen to it thousand times and you don´t know, it´s good or bad. I´m absolutely dissatisfied with it so far. Maybe you can give me some tipps to save the song. I´m just about to cancel and forget it :erk: Is it that bad, like I think? The Mix is not finished yet, it´s just about the song quality and the vocal performance now. What do you think about this?

Same old nail

Greetz,

Felix

I dig it man! Some very cool Death-esque harmonies going on. The rhythm has an almost hardcore/Biohazard feel to it. I think that has to do with the vocals too. I dig it dude.

-Joe

I dig it man! Some very cool Death-esque harmonies going on. The rhythm has an almost hardcore/Biohazard feel to it. I think that has to do with the vocals too. I dig it dude.

-Joe

Really?! Thanks :kickass: I´m glad you like it, Joe! Are there things you would make different? I´m still in conflict with the Vocals. Something is disturbing me, but I don´t know, fuckin´ what. Aaaargh :zombie:

Yeah I dig it man. I wouldn't say it's purely metal, it's a bit hard to describe. It's hard to say about the vocals...what kind of style were you going for?

-Joe

Thanks, dude. The backing group I like a lot, but I have some problems with the vocs.

...what kind of style were you going for?

hmmmm good question. We had not focussed a specific style..just metal :headbang: I hate it to bash my own stuff, but this I will definitivly not publish anywhere like it is. I should throw it down in the drawer and wait some month.

Anyway I wanted to start some Johnny Cash like country project...with brutal lyrics :) haha this will be cool.

-Joe

Spot on dude !

-The guitars harmonies sound totally DEATH
-the production and some riffage sound a bit like Biohazard on "uncivilization" and "killed or be killed" (almost dirty/sludgy sound)
-the groove on the chorus sound very Biohazard
-the voice is very Evan Seinfield like

Thanks, dude :) I appreciate it, that you found time to listen to my stuff. Unfortunately I´m not satisfacted with the vocals. But the singer just phoned me on and said, he also wanna do it again. With the backing track I can live very well. Is it really that Biohazard like?? Death influences are clearly wanted :)

Thanks, dude :) I appreciate it, that you found time to listen to my stuff. Unfortunately I´m not satisfacted with the vocals. But the singer just phoned me on and said, he also wanna do it again. With the backing track I can live very well. Is it really that Biohazard like?? Death influences are clearly wanted :)

Héhé :) The harmonized riffing sounds totally like death but then again 40% of the rets of the song sounds like "i happened to sound like Biohazard, by accident", which is fun :) especially considering how totally different Death and Biohazard are (i like/love both bands btw).