Hey Greeks

Wow.. comparing the EU to the USA is just so way off the mark... anyway... "The Optimum Currency Area Theory" by Mundell, McKinnon and Kenen is a pretty good and quick overview why the EU failed.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...R801-M541C.DTL

This article has changed my mind on this. If Greece refuses to pay back their loans, then the bankers will do everything in their power to make a bad example of Greece so that other countries will be scared to default.

This would be really, really bad for Greece. Don't fuck with bankers; they have a powerful wrath. They are like savages. They will make an example of their enemies so that others will fear disobedience. Greece is in no position to fuck with anything.

Really, I see three options for Greece to come out of this unscathed:
1. Beg to join the USA as an American territory (unlikely to work, but at this point anything is worth a shot)
2. Beg to join Russia (might actually work)
3. Beg to join China (this probably would work, but it's not really unscathed)

You began all this to learn the actual facts because you did not
trust the media and now you make up your mind based on what you read ?

What a waste of time, good luck with your articles.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2012/06/04/bloomberg_articlesM53U5V6KLVR801-M541C.DTL

This article has changed my mind on this. If Greece refuses to pay back their loans, then the bankers will do everything in their power to make a bad example of Greece so that other countries will be scared to default.

This would be really, really bad for Greece. Don't fuck with bankers; they have a powerful wrath. They are like savages. They will make an example of their enemies so that others will fear disobedience. Greece is in no position to fuck with anything.

Really, I see three options for Greece to come out of this unscathed:
1. Beg to join the USA as an American territory (unlikely to work, but at this point anything is worth a shot)
2. Beg to join Russia (might actually work)
3. Beg to join China (this probably would work, but it's not really unscathed)

Why beg?

You began all this to learn the actual facts because you did not
trust the media and now you make up your mind based on what you read ?

What a waste of time, good luck with your articles.

^ Ha, you are completely misunderstanding me. Completely. You completely missed my point. (It seems like you are not the only one so maybe I need to clarify). The only person here who seems to understand what I'm saying is the guy from Greece.

And I know it will never happen that Greece will join the USA. That's my point. Something that unlikely is Greece's best chance to salvage itself. Which means that country is fucked.

Misunderstanding you or not makes no difference ;
reality is reality and not a statistic or some remote piece of news.

We beg no one and I don't find it funny.

And "Fucked" is not a verb to use when referring to
a people. It ain't right.