Hey, here's an original idea!

for lunch i had tasteless pasta, pizza ... some other random shit from my school's cafeteria ... and these little sugar-crusted wafer bowl things with chocolate pudding and strawberry slices in them. mmm (didnt eat the wafer, though. toooo much sugar)

then i got really fucking high and went to the book store and bought a bag of cheetos, some baked lays, and chocolate chip macademia nut cookies. mmm

then i went to dinner and had a slice of pizza, but they also had chopped up fruit so i got raspberries, strawberries, blue berries, pineapple, and cantelope. <3 fruit

I've been at school since 7am, and I'm famished, too!
I'm about to run home and eat some stir fry I made a few days ago.
I was silly and added red cabbage to it...so everything is this funny purplish/blue color.
Great mooch deterrent!

Tis delicious! And super hippie because I added flax seed and about 5 lbs of veggies...mmmmmm

I think I'll make curry tomorrow..

This is how it was given to me, so if there are errors, Derick can fix them, but I believe it is correct. I believe he told me why he chose 3+ hours at 200 F... but the reason escapes me.

Springform pan required.

INGREDIENTS:

* 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1/4 cup butter, melted
* 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 5 eggs
* 2 egg yolks (Yes, waste the whites.)
* 1 3/4 cups white sugar
* 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
* 2 tsp. vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS:

1. Mix the graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of the white sugar, and the melted butter together. Press mixture into the bottom of one 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs and egg yolks; mix until smooth. Add the remaining 1 3/4 cups white sugar, the flour and the heavy cream. Blend until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake at 200 degrees for 3hr 10 min. No preheating.
5. Cool in oven for about an hour, door cracked open.
6. Move to fridge for 24 hrs, serve, ensuring the top isn't cracked during removal.

I'm thinking pizza with thin slices of beef brisquet, a spicy sweet bbq sauce for the pizza sauce, red onions, a nice sharp cheddar cheese...

I have been thinking about this since you said it! This pizza would be LEGENDARY.

but I'd make it without onions cause I'm lame like that.

I think it would, but I doubt I'm a good enough chef to make it work properly, so you are most welcome to create it if yer feeling up for it.

Damn I'm hungry, now

Oh yeah, definitely going to give it a try. I'd like to cook the brisket myself, so I'll have to see if I have a working crockpot and all that jazz. Been browsing over brisket recipe ideas off and on over the past months.. it's all starting to line up!

I looked at brisket today while I was shopping in Walmart and they only sold them in sizes the equivalent of a young child. If I could fit children in my crock pot I wouldn't be wasting my time with briskets!

Definite agreement, there. The fresh, vibrant flavors practically jump off the plate.
I also really love those raw foods places, like Quintessence