Hey mekane...

Eisbär said:
Mekane, before everybody is going to kill (metaphorically meant) you for your deeds let me try in a different way. (You stated that you like controversy so I assume you you'll understand the following but out of the results of examing your posts its a vague statement I give here) As I have noticed (out of my observation of your posts) you haven't understood the reactions of the people here. So I explain it for you. Perhaps then you're able to notice the depth of the hatred towards your person resulting out of your behaviour. The problem is your way of discussion. You just state without proving your statements. Another problem is that you try to convince poeple of your opinion by presenting statements of musical authorities (again, with no proofs). The third problem is that I think you lack knowledge about metal, musically seen and the way of the lyrics too ('cuz then its only normal to proof statements with the available knowledge, but seen problem no.1&2)
Then you stated "give it a listen". Not really wrong, but out of the reactions of the members you should have noticed that there is no way to change the opinion. At least not with this way. You could have tried to get to your goal by discussing metal as it but again there's the problem of knowledge about the topic. BUT you just didn't give up and tried hard, but as pointed out before, nobody was convinced and so you just did the wrong
thing to a wrong time and so the whole thing turned into shit. After that the board members attacked you verbally (result of your obstinacy) and you defended yourself. First that wasn't the problem but after a while the others felt bothered by you and your way of defence. So the whole shit got bigger and bigger you you didn't notice how you got into this maelstrom. So you kept defending yourself with any possible methods and so you grew to a much bigger pain in the ass and therefore you were offended by the others and that never stopped, but you didn't give in (your obstinacy which was transformed to a kind of fun to piss off people). I think the rest is obvious to you, isn't it? If you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread or PM me but go for details and statements with depth and leave your childish attitudes at home if you want to talk with me and get the shit straight.

Way to write a whole fuckin book. I ain't readin that.

How stupid do you have to be to think new In Flames sounds more metal than Blind Guardian and Iron Maiden?

To be metal it doesn't need to be heavy.

Of course new In Flames isn't heavy, in the slightest, so I honestly have no idea how you, or anyone, would think that it is metal but Maiden is not.

Damn, I read that in less than a minute. You have to be a complete imbecile to not be able to get through all that. But then again, I don't see why I should expect anything else.

Why did you respond to my post in the exact same way as the other thread? Is it to make yourself look smart with your oh-so-cunning response? If so, so fail.

I forwarded the pm from him to Mark, in hopes of bannage.

mekane said:
Way to write a whole fuckin book. I ain't readin that.

Okay, the child is back.
Too much for you? lol. (Whats wrong with writing books and reading them, despite I'm no author?...Man, is mankind that stupid?)
And you're 19?...And not able to read some simple lines? Wow, impressive.
Go back to school, my recommendation;)

Eisbär said:
Too big words for him, oh sorry....:rolleyes:
Big words for big assholes:D

Could be Feraliminal ;):)
But it can't just be, IT IS FOR FUCKIN' SURE.

nah i actually didnt read it because i don't like you. Didn't want to have to hit it to ya that way, but you asked for it. Maybe if Stealer of Dreams wrote it i would read it, shes kinda cool.

Stealer of Dreams said:
I think that post contains too many big words like "metaphorically," "vague," and "obstinancy."

it was "obstinancy". I think i've heard it before though.

Is it when Nancy gets in the way?

Not much of a vocab guy. Im very good in math though.

I was top 500 in the country among high school students last year in math.

Caelum Adustum said:
How stupid do you have to be to think new In Flames sounds more metal than Blind Guardian and Iron Maiden?

To be metal it doesn't need to be heavy.

Of course new In Flames isn't heavy, in the slightest, so I honestly have no idea how you, or anyone, would think that it is metal but Maiden is not.

How do you define metal then - if not by how heavy it is?

Probably not the right time or place to bring this up, but...
The new in flames song is fucking awesome! The Quiet Place. it rules!

Im listening to that along with Thousand years of Oppression on loop right now. Quite the change of pace, but i like it!

p.s. where is this in flames forum?? i check their website a lot and i haven't seen a forum on it anywhere. Im asuming were both talking about the same website... www.inflames.com, right?

mekane said:
it was "obstinancy". I think i've heard it before though.

Is it when Nancy gets in the way?

Not much of a vocab guy. Im very good in math though.

I was top 500 in the country among high school students last year in math.
ok, american top 500 which compared to europe or asia is like top 2000, ok, we get the point. Believe me, anybody who took 9th grade math in Europe could beat 12th grader in the US. But again, no controversy here .....

Belgar said:
ok, american top 500 which compared to europe or asia is like top 2000, ok, we get the point. Believe me, anybody who took 9th grade math in Europe could beat 12th grader in the US. But again, no controversy here .....

thats a lie if i ever heard one... Chinese and Indian's are definitely the most analytical, but Americans are the next best, probably because their are a lot of chinese and india natives in the U.S. Plus there are a lot of peole in the U.S. Top 2000 in a European country would be top 10,000 in U.S. Out of like 300 million, you would have to say that more than 4/70 of the population are in High School, so thats like 16 million people i would be competing with.

i have a pretty funny example though.

One of my friends who is from china was 80th or something in just his school. In the U.S. he was 2nd in his state.

Its not that the U.S. isn't smart though, its that chinese are incredibly good at math.

Labandunga said:
lmao

hey makene why dont you juzt go away and leave us alone.. go build a new site with profanty ok? do that for us

Mekane wont respond to questions he know he will end up looking like a jackass for, he'll only answer to stuff that he can rant and rave about. Did you notice he never responds to people who ask him "why wont you get the fuck out of here?" ?

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
Mekane wont respond to questions he know he will end up looking like a jackass for, he'll only answer to stuff that he can rant and rave about. Did you notice he never responds to people who ask him "why wont you get the fuck out of here?" ?

if you are anticipating my response so much, then fine, here is an answer: ill leave when i want to. I haven't left because i've enjoyed posting here.