Hey mekane...

lol, you know, from all of the swedish metal that i listen to i've actually gotten to the point where i can formulate actual sentences in swedish...albeit very odd sentences, but sentences none the less....nar alt kristens blir dod, under Oden, den allvise konungen...i'm sure grammatically that sounds like a 2 year old, but it can sure flip people out!

it seems you all got too much time to discuss about some "mis"user of this board...and please...no french...i would rather learn dutch than french..-buit, they got a few very nice BM bands...but unfortunately some of their political views are...öhm...not very left wing...

Thrymfal said:
lol, you know, from all of the swedish metal that i listen to i've actually gotten to the point where i can formulate actual sentences in swedish...albeit very odd sentences, but sentences none the less....nar alt kristens blir dod, under Oden, den allvise konungen...i'm sure grammatically that sounds like a 2 year old, but it can sure flip people out!
Yeah you can spout off some pretty nonsensical language and your friends will cast you off like some Sorcerer or Mage.