Hey yeah so what's the other good In Flames album besides The Jester Race?

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Hey yeah so I was looking for an Iron Maiden disc the other day and I stumbled upon The Jester Race instead, listened to it not once, not twice, but thrice and OH MAN did I forget how much I loved it because it's been some years right? So what is the other one that is really good and respectable like, Lunar Strain? Colony? Hep me, hep me pleezuh. Hey yeah so fuckin' thanks a pantload and shit.

Oh yeah hey yeah happy turgay day and shit if you celebrate such things.

Lunar Strain
Subterranean EP (usually packaged added onto Lunar Strain as bonus tracks nowadays)

and to a lesser extent:
Whoracle

Colony blows, don't let everyone else fool you.

If they'd fire Anders and straighten up, they can still redeem themselves, Bjorn and Jesper are still goddamned awesome at guitar, they just lazed over like Mike and Chris Amott in AE. I blame Angela in that case because Armageddon and Spiritual Beggars win my pants.

Don't forget the Black Ash Inheritance EP, even though Gyroscope is also on Whoracle. Still a half decent EP.

Think they attach it to the rereleases of TJR now...

MajestikMøøse;5609132 said:
Colony blows, don't let everyone else fool you.

There are some decent songs there, but like all melodeath there's little incentive for repeated listening, and in hindsight, the beginning of their downfall. Pick it up cheap or not at all. Beard: Totally agreed with the blame fugly Angela remark, their talents are wasted in AE...

If they'd fire Anders and straighten up, they can still redeem themselves, Bjorn and Jesper are still goddamned awesome at guitar, they just lazed over like Mike and Chris Amott in AE. I blame Angela in that case because Armageddon and Spiritual Beggars win my pants.

well don't forget Angela once said in an interview that she found AE's recent music to be not brutal enough. So yeah, it'S not really her own fault, it'S the guys writing the music.