Hip-Hop

DALEK is the best hip hop ever. seriously. very experimental with a ton of influences from tons of genres. They've toured with wicked bands too like ISIS and Tomahawk. Just check them out people for fucks sake! If you have any interest in hip hop at all. Or if you have no interest! Like me. I had no interest in hip-hop until I heard Dalek.

Ill Bill is Necro's Older brother. My brother listens to a bunch of UGHH, and he has got a necro/illbill song. It's called "Chasing the Dragon (Mosh Pit Remix)" it has got metal guitar because Necro use to be in a heavy metal band that was opening for megadeth and stuff

I know I'm going to lose all credibility with this post, but I like hip hop. So sorry. I like pretty much every genre of music under the sun that I can think of. With the exception of totally worthless genres like Adult Contemperary, Soft Rock, Soft Jazz, etc. If most of you people are judging hip hop based on bullshit that gets played on the radio, I can see why you'd hate it, but I doubt a lot of you would like GOOD hip hop because you'd go into it with a negative attitude.

Good hip hop:

Instrumental:
Prefuse 73
DJ Shadow
Rjd2
Company Flow (2nd album is instrumental)

W/ Vocals:

Wu Tang Clan (the lyrics are VERY stupid mostly, but the production is flawless)
Aesop Rock
Sage Francis
Dr Octagon
Deltron 3030
Cannibal Ox