Hockey and the Olympics

J the TyranT

Thats just how it is...
Dec 14, 2001
LV
Mannnnnn, when it all started up, I thought Russia would take it. Their team just looked too good on paper. But, it was weird from the start. The Slovakians got smashed, the Czechs never amounted to shit.. the Candians were fumbling around.. and the US and Sweden were playing like badasses. Then today Sweden loses... and Im like "huh?". So, what do you people think of the events so far? Gretzsky is a cryass, USA will win, Finland for silver?!

J

No Finland for silver, unfortunetly. Well, it's not a shame to loose on Canada though. Canada is a tough team, and has bigger stars from NHL...
I'm still quite amazed how the Belarus kicked the asses of the neighbour boys(Swedes). The last goal was a lucky one though.. Poor Tommy Salo. :p

Yeah, I think in the NHL they would've blown the whistle after it smacked his facemask. Oh well I guess. Im surprised Canada finally pulled it together to get it done. The Finns always play well together, and under Int'l rules on the bigger ice. But, they looked kinda... disoriented in that game. I was hoping Russia would take Silver then, but obviously, that cant happen.. with the US winning =)

J

Hey missy, The Netherlands werent even in it so =P.

Suter sucked, Rafalski sucked, and Richter needs to hold onto the puck now and then... deflections and missed gloves... they played assed out, and they lost.

Oh well.

J