Holy fucking shit, Ghost Inside - Returners

CatharsisStudios

trcksngsrpbngs
Jun 25, 2008
holy fuck shit, WHAT A MIX, seriously guys HOLY SHIT

the guitar tone is sooo fucking unique its really open and airy and kinda fizzy but it works so well

don't fail me now sneapsters find me some killer info on this

this cd is a bench mark in hardcore production

the only info i have is it was recorded where the last byd cd was

Last edited by a moderator:
From their blog:

HUGE ERROR ON "RETURNERS" PLEASE READ!!
Due to an error that is nobody's fault but our own, we completely LEFT OUT the fact that our new CD "RETURNERS" was Engineered/..Produced by SHANE FRISBY at The Brick Hithouse in Hyannis MA and was mixed by PETE RUTCHO at Damage Studios. The synth outtro in "Truth and Temper" was written, recorded and mixed by PETE RUTCHO as well.

So everyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE head over to http://www.myspace.com/thebrickhithouse and let Shane know how much you love the record. And how amazing it sounds. Thank you guys so much. And again, we're very sorry for the mistake Shane & Pete.

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/theghostinside#ixzz11nKnaIPA

Wow, I'm not even a fan of hardcore music, but just the production and tones alone draw me in and keep me listening. This does sound amazing.

Yeah its a shit-hot hardcore mix boys. The same dudes that did this I believe recorded latest bury your dead. Which btw sounds fuckin crushing aswell. The guitars are less scooped on BYD. Sounds like a framus or diezel maybe. Def check that one out if u like this one!!

Big fan of this record record. Drums sound huge and I'm really digging the guitar tones. Super heavy, but the record really breathes, unlike other stuff out there. Overall, IMO, a great mix.

I was waiting for a thread to lurk about this production, The band itself is great. Besides that.. tone deff sounds like a 5150 to me atleast. Vocals are amazing!

Sounds really good. Definitely more punchy and larger sounding than any of the KSE records.

i love the drums on this. Guitar tone works quite well, but nothing special imo.

Perhaps not by itself, but I think how the guitar works in the mix is what makes it special. It's not blatantly huge like most of the KSE records, fills up the space quite nicely and still lets the mix breathe.