Horrible Bands

metal_wrath

I dip my forefinger...
Mar 20, 2006
...in the watery blood
I have started this thread so that people can have intellegent discussion on horrible bands that they are obsessed with. This is due to the numerous threads concerning horrible bands that are cluttering up the forum. Saying that I won't be posting here often, and any attempts at flaming will result in me misquoting your posts and bashing you for having horrible musical tastes, which will become obvious, otherwise you wouldn't be posting on the Horrible Bands thread. Right?

i love you posting this topic, as if your shit doesnt stink and you have flawless taste. ironically if someone put "Ultimate metal member" and "shit taste" in the same sentence, your name comes to mind first. id delete this before you further embarrass yourself.

metal_wrath said:
I have started this thread so that people can have intellegent discussion on horrible bands that they are obsessed with. This is due to the numerous threads concerning horrible bands that are cluttering up the forum. Saying that I won't be posting here often, and any attempts at flaming will result in me misquoting your posts and bashing you for having horrible musical tastes, which will become obvious, otherwise you wouldn't be posting on the Horrible Bands thread. Right?

You may have great powers, but that does not mean you are a good fighter.

i have not really understood why metal_wrath gets flamed of his every post... what ha´s he done? come on now, let´s all be friends here and have an orgy

metal_wrath said:
I have started this thread so that people can have intellegent discussion on the horrible bands that I am obsessed with. This is due to the numerous threads concerning horrible bands that I like. Saying that I won't be posting here often, and any attempts at flaming will result in me crying and wishing I had better musical taste.

pwned

metal_wrath said:

Which bands do YOU like? that'd be the best answer to this thread...

The Offspring
Bullet for my Valentine
Aiden
Mychemicalromance
Coldplay
Keane
Snowpatrol
Mcfly
Neurotica
Nightwish
Bloc Party
We are Scientists
The Kooks
Manowar
Symphony X
Dream Theater
Caliban
Maroon
Born From Pain
Bring me the Horizon
Cradle of Filth
God Forbid
In Extremo
Children of Bodom

Theres alot more, this is the main ones at the moment.

metal_wrath said:

Also btw what bands that have been posted do you hate?

Archenemy
At the drive in
Between the buried and me
cannibal corpse
demiricrosus(not sure if I spelled that right)
Pink floyd
The mars volta
opeth

pretty much all I can remeber right now...

affinityband said:
The Offspring
Bullet for my Valentine
Aiden
Mychemicalromance

Coldplay
Keane
Snowpatrol

Mcfly
Neurotica
Nightwish
Bloc Party

We are Scientists
The Kooks
Manowar
Symphony X
Dream Theater
Caliban
Maroon
Born From Pain
Bring me the Horizon
Cradle of Filth
God Forbid
In Extremo
Children of Bodom

Theres alot more, this is the main ones at the moment.
LOL@ you taking this thread seriously :lol: . I am impressed at your list of shitty bands. I have highlighted the bands that I have heard and I hate. I am sure the rest suck. The only band I can tolerate on that list that I have heard is God Forbid, in small doses.

i aint play this said:
Which bands do YOU like? that'd be the best answer to this thread...
I have been listening to alot of Darkthrone lately, Opeth, At The Gates. Nightrage is good in small doses, they are pretty badass except for having the guy from Everygrey doing shitty vocals runing the songs :mad: