Houston - May 10th

I am planning on attending the Austin and Houstons shows. What sucks is that I live about 12 hours away from Austin though. I still have time to save money. I'll most likely be driving my truck. I'll have plenty herbs on my trip. :Smokin:

How far is Houston from Austin?

Yeah, I live in Mexico, so Houston is 8 hours away...but since the chances of getting a ticket are very high, I think I'll probably go. The only downside is that I'll have to go by myself, on bus...or maybe my uncle will drive me, but I doubt it.

I need a place to crash the night in Houston, ha. I've slept in barns before, so that'll do.

By the way, how big is FItzgerald's? I'm thinking it's probably a metal club which could hold around 500 people (?). Oh, and I believe ALL tickets are general admission...so is it all floor?

If it is, then I'd be there since around 11AM.

Anyone who shares his/her weed with me will be highly appreciated.

Umm yeah its all floor except for a balcony with some seats, but I think doors open at 8pm (at least usually), its not too big, don't know how many it can hold but I dont' think 500.

Hey Alan, I live in El Paso. I'm also planning on driving to both the Austin and Houston shows. I've been to The Backroom before, and it's a pretty small place. By the way, Houston is about 172 miles away from Austin.