How a band can have such stupid name...

Originally posted by StorTroll

An American calls me ignorant! You guys there are never ignorant then...huh? Oh, you knew that I´m from Europe, good. That´s better than saying Finland is capital of Sweden as most Americans do...

I'm sure Helsinki is the capital of Finland, and Stockholm is the capital of Sweden. I believe...

oh you!
the first time I saw the name "novembers doom" I just thought: "oh what a fucking great name" and then I read the first the topic "how a band can have such stupid name..."
I actually don't know about the meaning of their name, but the name as a name ist just wonderful...

greets

Okay, I know I am gonna sound like a bit of a hypocrite here, but I felt the need to say this (and I am sure some of you know this already)...when these trolls come onto the boards, the best thing that we can all do is to ignore them. These guys (and gals) thrive on getting a reaction from people. If you ignore them, they go away and go bother someone else:p . Enough said.

i super dig novembers doom and i honestly dont really care fer the name... but a name really doesnt mean much to me...tis the quaility of the bands records[ex. swans,eyehategod,december wolves,bullet boys, etc] all good bands with pretty dumb names[yes i ment to type bullet boys, the first 2 records ruled] and some guy in finland dont like the name....well i guess we all do put alot of weight in what the fins think[i dont but ya know...]

Originally posted by turnloosetheswans
i super dig novembers doom and i honestly dont really care fer the name... but a name really doesnt mean much to me...tis the quaility of the bands records[ex. swans,eyehategod,december wolves,bullet boys, etc] all good bands with pretty dumb names[yes i ment to type bullet boys, the first 2 records ruled] and some guy in finland dont like the name....well i guess we all do put alot of weight in what the fins think[i dont but ya know...]

Just one question. Do you "super dig novembers doom"? :lol: