How about a random picture thread?

Some pictures I took when it twas snowing in the UK :D

Thicksnow.jpg

Trees.jpg

Snowytraintracks2.jpg

Snowytraintracks3.jpg

Snowytraintracks.jpg

It was so cold that day, and I slipped on my ass in the snow :lol:

I slept at a friends house after a party, and woke up with this one sleeping on top of me:

dog.jpg

1211946239106.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

Consider this my random image contribution. :D
Great now I'm all itchy because of that fucking picture... :zombie:

What if you are asleep and therefore won't see the snake/spider/troll and hence can't stand still?

I literally slept in a swag on the ground outside my car for 2 weeks straight in the desert and wasn't threatened in any way man.

Australia has a lot of deadly creatures, but a lot of them aren't really in dense populations, because the living conditions in those kinds of arid places are so harsh, a really large amount of land can only support a small population of animals.

Basically the story of the entire continent. :lol:

I slept at a friends house after a party, and woke up with this one sleeping on top of me:

dog.jpg

I can safely say that a dog like that would get sick and tired of my constant puppy love and nagging for attention and affection long before the reverse happened. :oops:

"Die Eine und die Andere" or "The one and the other." Yes. That's what we call them. You can replace one and other by "Die Schwarze und die Gestreifte" which mean "The black one and the striped one"

eineandere.PNG

Lars (Ex-Bandmember), Nils (Flatmate) and me. On Tour. Drunk

larsnilsmoi.PNG

Me and Pizza-Man (Flatmate). Took hours to do. Looked like shit in the end.

pizzaman.PNG

My mobile phone. In shit. (No, I don't use it anymore)

random1.PNG

The battery of my mobiled phone. In shit. Yeah, that's my arm and I was REALLY drunk that night. Okay, it's 7am in the morning.

Unbenannt.PNG

It's weird how different people look than i expect them to
I expected you (garth) to have a bigish face of stubble and be kinda beefy, no offence but its like the opposite :D

i am one scrawny motherfucker, usually rockin' the bumfluff, but nah, scrawny as fuck.
and chris the bandana was a one day thing for the festivalllll. stole it from my niece, she just wasnt making it work man, it was a total waste of a sick bandana. i have it in my room somewhere actually. gonna bring it out this year for the fest again

Some of my favourites:

Me and a load of fellow chelsea fans in an irish bar, madrid in the middle of the night, everyone completely wasted:

madrid.jpg

Me being a dick to some girl on the beach in kavos, corfu on a lads trip away last year:

kavos.jpg

One of my best mates being an absolute legend on the same trip:

johnkavos.jpg