How about a random picture thread?

looks like you keep very educated looking company ed ;)
your mate is winrar though

haha im sure they'd think the same of you!

tbh in the football one I dont know those people particularly well so im not one to comment - they are more friends of friends. that said you'd be surprised, there are some people i go with who if you met would be builders/plumbers/or something and they are city bankers and other high paying jobs.....got to remember going to football and travelling to europe costs a fair whack!

and pretty much every photo of my mate in kavos has him with his knob out. i swear i have seen it as much as ive seen my own haha

yeah they most likely would haha.
"CUT YER FUCKEN HAIR YOU EMO CUNT!" or some shit haha

im more referring to the guy right in the foreground though. if he actually had enough hair to spike up he'd remind me of the dude from the "FRICKIN JAGER BOMBS! FRICKIN HEINEKEN!" video haha. just something about his face. proper crackup

And check this out:

Rufus%20in%20the%20Garden%202009.JPG

Mr. Fluffy :D

Yeah i call my dog that too, golden retrievers are awesome.

NovDec2009Jan2010038.jpg

And dont forget about those fucking spiders!!!

SpiderMtGlorius2009.jpg

Mate and i went chasing funnel webs through a national park one night and came across more of these guys than anything. Also, fuck the spiders it's the drop bears you have to watch out for.

8718_162895441773_709801773_3544015_6378146_n.jpg

wearing my grandad's (RIP) flatcap age 2, mum still has it, busting it out on my 19th.