How Bad Is Your Diet?

I still have that leather thing. It's green these days.

And I look ridiculous in it since it no longer fits.

The hair or the jacket? Probably 4 pounds each. :loco:

Seeing old pictures is weird. My hair isn't as curly as it used to be, and it's several shades lighter.

I'd say the photo has aged over the last 9 years but I don't think the interweb works like that.

It was my homepage for about a day, but then the internet was even more distracting than usual.

My husband has lost 18 pounds in a little over a month (went from 172 to 154; not short but not a big guy). Instead of hamburgers several times a week and a daily dessert with whipped cream, he's been consuming 2-3 protein shakes and a big meal of beans and veggies each day. Plus we have our one day a week when we go out to eat. Don't know if he's getting all the nutrients he needs, but it seems to be working for him and he doesn't feel deprived (I'd be starving and uber-grumpy on that diet). All it took was a comment from a coworker about his growing belly. :loco:

It's basically common sense, but I read an article the other day about how shitty my diet/lifestyle really is (fast food, processed foods, no exercise, binge drinking) and how it can start to fuck with the love gun as you grow older. That was enough for me to decide I should probably stop being such a fucking jackass and try taking care of myself. I can't image life without jim and the kids being functional; masturbation is key to my faux happiness.

Best way to get a man to lose weight is to teach him by experience:

I literally gained an inch and most boners are rock solid these days.

179 this morning. Haven't been this skinny since 18.
I've been stuck at this weight for a year now. Granted, my exercise routine took a shit about 3 months ago and I'm just now getting back into it, but that's kind of odd. I'm pretty skinny other than a stubborn spare tire, maybe I should try _______________ to eliminate it once and for all. My wife mocks me because when I was 225 I was comfortable with my weight. Now that I'm 46 pounds lighter I bitch like an anorexic teenage girl whenever I look in the mirror. Fuckin' whiner.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've lost a ton of weight. my clothes dont fit me and everyone makes fun of me...in a good way. my wife started the advocare 24 day challenge and i told her id do it as well. the weight melted off and i feel great. my muscles dont ache anymore. my kidneys are happy because i gave up soda. i have more energy, and i get lots of compliments.

i was at around 240 or so, and id say ive lost at least 30 pounds. i tighten my belt at least two holes tighter. i'm 6'5", so if i lose much more ill be a stick