How did you discover Firewind?

liking your taste in music there! you heard DF's new song???

yes, i love it! i took a break from DF for a little while because i was disguested with the whole GUitar Hero crap, but their new song has given me DF mania again! i can't wait for the album and for whenever they come to the US!

yes, i love it! i took a break from DF for a little while because i was disguested with the whole GUitar Hero crap, but their new song has given me DF mania again! i can't wait for the album and for whenever they come to the US!

er... they're there now, right now in fact! on mayhem tour
they'll be back there on a headline tour next year though no doubt

i was so shocked last night, was watching the new video and suddenly realised Vadim was playing a keyboard and his theremin at the same time! I knew he played the theremin, but didn't realise it was on the album. can't wait to see that live!!!!

yeah i know they're in the US now, but i'm not paying $40 something just for DF, they're not worth putting up with all the other shitty Rockstar Mayhem bands.

yeah i know they're in the US now, but i'm not paying $40 something just for DF, they're not worth putting up with all the other shitty Rockstar Mayhem bands.

haha very good point! it annoyed me when they played Black Crusade over here, £36 ($70) a ticket and i wanted to go to two dates... of course i ended up paying nothing but it's the principle of the thing. i only watched DF in glasgow and then about ten minutes of every other bands set in manc, i'd have been upset if i had to pay that much for DF, as much as i love them.
£14 a ticket for the sept/oct uk tour is much more reasonable, and i fucking love all three bands on the tour!

I heard them on the friday internet radio show, When Prog And Power unite. I've since bought Allegiance and I love it.

Hooray!!!!

Scotlands local 'Rock Radio' show play Firewind all the time. They even ask what people think of them.

I think this is the reason for double to amount of attendees at the Glasgow gig (24) than the London gig (12) (statistics taken from last.fm). Haha.

Well...that and me telling EVERYONE and ANYONE who'll listen how epic Firewind are.

xx Kirsty

I discovered Firewind not long before Forged by Fire came out, i heard one of their songs online, and i bought the first 2 albums, then Forged by Fire, i didn't get Allegiance until about 3 months ago and i haven't got the new one yet.

my bro TB told me to come listen to something he'd found, he showed me it and i thought they had a sweet name. Then the thunderous line ''NO REST FROM THE DEMON WITHIN!!!'' and i was Hooked with a capital H. I'm lucky i didnt have to buy BH&H or BE because he did and I havent given them back! never will.

A friend of mine has a new release page and also being on other forums had allowed me access to new bands like Firewind. When their first cd came out I was all over it so for me it was forums and friends!

Metal Warrior!

I saw an article in total guitar when forged by fire came out, it said there was a duel with Gus G and Marty Friedman so i ordered it through my store.
Amazing album but now they have apollo its even better

I was searching for power metal banmds on myspace, heard 'I am the Anger', loved it. For some reason bought Allegience, loved it. Downloaded the rest of their stuff, loved it. They are are now my no. 1's!

-Taccer