How Did You Discover Symphony X???

I was actually the original guitarist in Symphony X but some of the guys came to see me after a few rehearsals and said that they were going to let me go because i was a touch overweight and didn't suit the image of the band.....you could imagine how dirty i was when a few weeks later MJR was recruited.

No hang on......i heard The Damnation Game and DWOT cds at a mates place....borrowed them, dug them.....never bought another SyX cd though until after i bought Arjen's Space Metal cd and realised that Russel was a vocal god and bought all the SyX stuff

I was actually the original guitarist in Symphony X but some of the guys came to see me after a few rehearsals and said that they were going to let me go because i was a touch overweight and didn't suit the image of the band.....you could imagine how dirty i was when a few weeks later MJR was recruited.

No hang on......i heard The Damnation Game and DWOT cds at a mates place....borrowed them, dug them.....never bought another SyX cd though until after i bought Arjen's Space Metal cd and realised that Russel was a vocal god and bought all the SyX stuff

Ahah! It must have been Taliwakker who wrote 'Shades Of Grey' with Rod Tyler just before they kicked him out! :lol:

I actually heard about them on a prog music chat while chatting with some of the people on there we were going back and forth with bands we were into and alot of them mentioned SX during the time when DWOT came out , so i took there word for it and got the cd and the day after i went on a hunt to get there full collection , been hooked ever since , And been PATIENTLY!!!!!!! waiting for there new CD :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: