How do you like Anthrax?

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Hey. I am a metalhead. I never really considered Antrax to be a real metal band, and was pretty happy they weren't on Ozzfest this year. Although I would much rather hear Anthrax than Wicked Wisdom.

I heard the song Safe Home (And the acoustic version on carson's show a long time ago) and I thought it was very very annoying, especially when the chorus was repeating over and over. I heard some of their other songs on DirecTV metal channel occasionally and they sound rap-ish or something and I turn the channel.. I was just wondering, if I wanted to get into Anthrax, what CD should I start with? I'd like to give the band a chance atleast. :cool: thanks.

I recommend Persistence Of Time and Among The Living to start with. :headbang: If you only wanna get one cd, then get Among first. Either way both albums are chock full of 100% thrash goodness! :headbang:

ThraxDude said:
Anthrax sucks!

If you think that, then why even bother going on this board ?? :erk:

Does it not occur to you that most of us here are fans of the band ??

Sit in your car....... take a garden hose attach it to your tilepile and breathe it in....... and then listen to What Doesn't Die and let us know it it works

Pss Don't try this AT home go eleswhere

they´re all wrong. Get The Greater Of Two Evils AND/OR Music Of Mass Destruction and then tell us it´s not metal :)
ThraxSA: Where have you been, dude? I think Thraxdude fucking SERVED you :lol:

johnnieCzech said:
they´re all wrong. Get The Greater Of Two Evils AND/OR Music Of Mass Destruction and then tell us it´s not metal :)
ThraxSA: Where have you been, dude? I think Thraxdude fucking SERVED you :lol:

Yer, I might of got sucked in a little... I'm over it, beyond caring.... :loco:

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Get Fistful of Metal, Spreading the Disease, Among the Living and Persistence of time... skip the rest.

state of euphoria as well man lol!!!!! u gotta hear now its dark and sk sk sk schism!!!!! Dont bother with the greater of two evils, the solos are shite and the originals by joey are so much better. Fistfull of metal is brilliant

DeathsHead said:
Sunnyside up, with a side of hash browns, a coffee, and orange juice

Damn it! You said it first!

I like mine well done with a side of Vera and DD as the main course.