How easily do you get drunk?

SierraNevadaPaleAle.jpg

vodka is pretty lame compared to anything else
werd. It tastes like getting a shot at the doctor

Rum is great for mixing...except dark rum (I can't manage with that one)
Rum and coke is my favorite drink I have tried
bar drinks: about 8 captain and cokes has me walkin funny.
my drinks: 3 captain and cokes. the booz to mixer ratio is way off balance hehehe
~gR~
FTW!

What is gin like guys? I am considering trying some

Now do you guys prefer your beer out of a straight of the can/bottle or put in a nice tall glass. Also, is beer better on tap? (Sorry I'm not the knowledgeable when it comes to alcohol)

I like straight out off the bottle personally.

My favourite is out of a bottle poured into it's respective glass; however, for an English bitter I like it much better out of the cask because of the less carbonation.

NYHETER-06s22bitter_254465b.jpg

This is a great ale.

I usually like my beer in a glass poured from a bottle. Tap can have a weird extra taste sometimes.

I mostly drink it out of the bottle, and I'll pour it into a glass on occasion. Beer on tap is always great, of course, but even when I go out I still drink bottled beer a lot of the time, just because there's always more bottled stuff to chose from. I'd rather have good beer from a bottle than mediocre beer from the tap... Of course, good beer on tap is ideal.

drinking out of a glass is far better imho, if it's poured right (ie, onto the side instead of the bottom of the glass)
beer out of the bottle has always seemed kind of chavvy to me. Its alright for cheap average beers, but a decent beer looks and tastes much better drunk out of a glass.

the sierra nevada pale is great.

id drink beer from a glass if i had beer glasses. i only have liquor glasses and coffee mugs hehehe
~gR~

Who's never had a hangover before? I've sometimes had mild headaches when I wake up, but never a full blown hangover, no matter how drunk I get.

One and I'm done. I know, pathetic.
This isn't so bad. Saves you a lot of money and you don't have to choke down gross drinks.

Who's never had a hangover before? I've sometimes had mild headaches when I wake up, but never a full blown hangover, no matter how drunk I get.
I have never, but I haven't been drunk very much.