How easily do you get drunk?

Disaronno.

Have your legal friends buy a bottle when I come to Toronto. I'll pay for it.
Will do. I've been talking to my friends and we should have a good time when you get up here.

You don't have to...
As the great Snoop Dogg once said, you can sip on gin and juice. Laid back, with your mind on your money and your money on your mind.
Yeah, I know gin goes well with sprite or tonic water which is why I was asking about. I prefer rum and coke, but a few of those and I won't be able to sleep.

This is what I normally drink.

tb.JPG

:( I can't drink bulmers now.
The one alcholic drink I like for the taste.
Some chavvy kid was drinking it on the TV :p

But tbh:
1 x Orange Reef
1 x Smirnoff Ice
1 x Blue WKD
= The greatest drink ever. Jellybean. It tastes like liquified jelly babies and gets you drunk sharpish. plus the 3 bottles make 1 pint each (If you split the cost) or two pints.

:( I can't drink bulmers now.
The one alcholic drink I like for the taste.
Some chavvy kid was drinking it on the TV :p

But tbh:
1 x Orange Reef
1 x Smirnoff Ice
1 x Blue WKD
= The greatest drink ever. Jellybean. It tastes like liquified jelly babies and gets you drunk sharpish. plus the 3 bottles make 1 pint each (If you split the cost) or two pints.

I can't see how mixing 3 awful drinks could create something worth drinking. Plus, guys drinking alcopops = hohohoho.

I can't see how mixing 3 awful drinks could create something worth drinking. Plus, guys drinking alcopops = hohohoho.

It's like a Three Wise Men shot. Though, I helped make up a drink called Board of Directors, which is where you make a shot consisting of every liquor bottle with a proper noun on it (Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Jose Cuervo, etc).