How Emo are you?

cliffordnewsted said:
Your ass kissing is making sick. What is this a fucking "smurf" village or something?!

Por que no te vas a la mierda?
h022.gif

My friends band was playing at a battle of the bands in Oklahoma and this emo band was playing well me and my friends decided to mosh IN SLOW MOTION for 5 minutes while this band played one of their songs, I threw a chair in slow motion as well and hit my friend in the head.Yes slow motion. Im not sure how to throw a chair in slow motion but I did it. And I pretended to cry the whole time I did this. All the emo kids were standing around going. " Theres always some of these asshole metal heads around." I laughed immensley and continued to mosh in slow motion. THis was about 3 years ago and Ive learned to just laugh at them immediately and walk off, esp. when they are wearing THE USED tshirts.
This may have not been humorous to some but I enjoyed this. Oh and I scored 24% and almost cried then decided that was too emo and stopped and wrote my feelings down on a napkin in a wafflehouse while brushing my hair. Please sense my sarcasm.

That test was bullshit.

Wyvern said:
Ahh, I must had mistook the forum. I thought this was the Old School METAL forum :devil:

You said you'd always loved me
All of my life!
And then you said your last 'good-bye',
Yes, 'good-bye'
Why the sudden changes,
Why all of the lies
I should have seen it in your eyes?
The endless hours of heartache
Waiting for you
My summer love has turned to rain
Oh, the pain
The silent emptiness
Of one-sided love
My life means nothing now you're gone!
Ooh, my baby!

Five up!

sixxswine said:
Wyvern, Cliff is me Sixxswine...
Don't worry I was just trying out the new ID for the hell of it...
I'm debating if I wanna switch like Trixter did when he was The Trooper....:tickled:

Damn you Sixxi, I just noticed it on another thread. Sorry for the insult, I thought it was a newbie-troll. :wave:

@ rokk: :headbang:

29% I think I didn't fully understand some of the questions, it's bullshit hehehe.
PS Sixx, it sounds like you have an identity crisis, perhaps you should post as yourself and whole lot of other people in between just to get a reaction.

zeppelin said:
I'm also 67% Metal Head, 29% Asshole, 21% Idiot, 44% Hippie, 26% White Trash and 21% Internet addict.

Wow that makes 208% of you :Spin:

I am 12% Emo.
Okay... so you're not emo at all.. you're probably not even goth, because goths are just messed up emo kids... you're probably a metal head... or into boy bands...

yay! except for the last part.