How Emo are you?

I couldn't answer the emo one, but I found some other nice ones:

I am 32% Promiscuous.

Sure you have had sex, but what's the big deal? You find it as a chore to keep your realtionship balanced. But if you had a choice, you'd rather watch TV or paint dry.

I am 28% White Trash.

The white trash in our blood will not keep you from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep you from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

I am 17% Idiot.

You are not annoying at all. In fact most people come to you for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of ou. But what can you do? You are smarter than most people.

I am 17% Hippie.

What? Are you a Republican? Why did you even bother taken this test?! Go back to your George W. Bush fan club and tell them you just wasted 10 minutes of your life. At least you don’t stink, man.

I am 60% Asshole/Bitch.

You are abrasive, some people really hate you, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that you hang out with and get you. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.

I am 16% Metrosexual.

Here is some advice. STOP BUYING YOUR CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! You will never land a decent woman unless you shave that nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.

I am 56% Evil Genius.

Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings.

I am 50% Metal Head.

You rock just as hard as the rest of the thrash set, except when no ones looking you like to get down with a little "More than a Feeling."

I am 6% Goth.

You wanna be a GOTH. But you are not. Smoking cloves and too much eyeliner a goth does not make. Go home and take your Cure CD's with you.

I am 18% Grunge.

Get out of my sight. You're pathetic! With your clean clothes, and nice smell. I think you took the wrong test, thank god, huh?

zeppelin said:
:lol: I bet you're 90% smartass! How did you get your asshole score higher than your metal head score? :loco:

I'm asshole by birth, metalhead by choice :tickled:

am 0% Emo.

Okay... so you're not emo at all.. you're probably not even goth, because goths are just messed up emo kids... you're probably a metal head... or into boy bands...

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
It told me I was prude and showed a picture of a nun.

Like this one:

NUN-M4.jpg

(with apologies to the Catholic sector of UMOS)

I am 31% Emo.

Hmm.. I suggest you stop listening to Dashboard Confessional.... enough said... Now that you stopped looking at your shoes, how's the real world look?

I don't GET some of those questions. Silly shit if you ask me.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I don't GET some of those questions. Silly shit if you ask me.

Bryant

I couldn't answer most of them, I thought it was because I'm not American and therefore it escape me culturally, but it seems it's something of the emo subculture.