How important is Ultimate Metal to you?

UM is the Best Its the only place I go to Discuss Heavy Fukin Metal :) I have had a few spats with ppl here and there lol But thats never anything serious More or less just childish banter to up our post counts :p

wolf said:
My biggest gripe is that it allows immature non metal kids to post crap that is degrading to the scene.Community is a place where people have similar interests and usually a respect for each other.If you dislike metal you should'nt be allowed to be a member of the board.
So who gets to choose the "non-metal" posters from the "metal" ones? Yes, you may find some posts useless and annoying, but if we started censoring (i.e. deleting) non-offensive threads just because they were not "metal" what would be the point of a discussion forum? These are pretty much based on free speech, and when you start taking that away it does not bode well. If the threads are offensive in any way they can be reported to a moderator...

Anywho, I spend quite a bit of time here as well! :)

wolf said:
Ultimatemetal has some great folks on here and also opens us up to alot of music that you can't hear on the US stations.
My biggest gripe is that it allows immature non metal kids to post crap that is degrading to the scene.Community is a place where people have similar interests and usually a respect for each other.If you dislike metal you should'nt be allowed to be a member of the board.

No matter where you go your gonna find Morons like that you just gotta ignore them or out wit them :p Most Douche bags like that wont last very long here anyway Just because of the community We weed out the Idiots, Band together when we have to And its a nice feeling when that happens :)