How is everyone's training going?

Haha don't worry about it, I'm sure few people actually do it "properly."

Today I did pretty much the same thing as Monday, except I traded DnB for cheesy 2000-2004 alt rock. More pushups too.

My training consists entirely of moving the food from the plate to my mouth.

yeah but you're like, pretty thin and stuff. i'm racing a couple people to X target weight and losing the race.

Gym again this morning. I hate hate hate waking up at 6 and just throwing on shorts and then RUNNING within two minutes of being asleep, but I feel alright afterward. I'm trying to eat a lot because my goal isn't weight loss at all, I've already had to buy a smaller belt just to keep my pants up and people were telling me I was too thin in HS, when I weighed about 20-30 pounds more.
What that means is: omelet, bacon, and potatoes for breakfast. Mmmm.

I've decided that once I get back from my snowboarding holiday, I'm going to start getting fit by running in the morning or skipping for half an hour straight then do a combination of weights and body weight exercises. When I have the money I might take up Thai kickboxing again.

Gym again this morning. I hate hate hate waking up at 6 and just throwing on shorts and then RUNNING within two minutes of being asleep, but I feel alright afterward. I'm trying to eat a lot because my goal isn't weight loss at all, I've already had to buy a smaller belt just to keep my pants up and people were telling me I was too thin in HS, when I weighed about 20-30 pounds more.
What that means is: omelet, bacon, and potatoes for breakfast. Mmmm.

If you are not trying to lose weight, why do you start your day in a caloric deficit by running on an empty stomach?

I've started jogging/exercising a month ago, now I can run 4 times longer than before. And I feel way better. It's good when you reach a point where exercising/jogging becomes kinda addictive.

If you are not trying to lose weight, why do you start your day in a caloric deficit by running on an empty stomach?

I used to run after dinner and I really do a lot better like this, that said I'm more interested in gaining muscle mass than trimming fat or improving cardio health; when is the best time to work out with regards to that?

In high school I would work out after school, around 3 o clock in the afternoon, during summer the gym was open at like 6. I tend to do better in the afternoon/evening basically, though it can be a really inconvenient time to work out sometimes. I am not a morning person. I don't think there is a universal "best time" to gain muscle, I think it depends on you, when you eat your meals, your schedule, how much sleep you get, etc.

yeah a lot of people just aren't cut out for exercising right before work/right before bed. i like to do it as soon as i get home from work, because if i give myself time to decompress and relax i might not do it

I've started jogging/exercising a month ago, now I can run 4 times longer than before. And I feel way better. It's good when you reach a point where exercising/jogging becomes kinda addictive.

This is a very encouraging post,a month is'nt that long,seeing's though i'm out of work and away from other smokers atm i might capitalise on this and give them up and start getting fit,a month is'nt that long,although i'm sure you've had to push yourself from time to time.
My father was/is a machine for his age he's nearly 70 now but up until about 15 years ago he'd make a tracksuit out of garbage bags and put a normal tracksuit over the top and go for 20km runs,then get home and lay into a heavy bag for what seemed like an hour.It must be quite satisfying to see your fitness level increase and actually enjoy excersise.I'm not fat at all but i'm not very fit either.I've been putting this off for ages,quitting smokes and getting fit,might make this weekend the last weekend of debauchery.

I think i might start the ab ripper again, just been doing more running and pushups/crunch variations in my room lately, since the gym is for gays.

I used to run after dinner and I really do a lot better like this, that said I'm more interested in gaining muscle mass than trimming fat or improving cardio health; when is the best time to work out with regards to that?

If that's the case, you shouldn't be running at all, but strictly lifting heavy weights

Yeah I hurt my tricep trying to increase my tricep press amount after increasing my bench on the same day. Apparently the injury type is extremely long in healing due to the everyday use. Going to focus on cardio I guess while waiting for it to heal.