How many In Flames albums do you own?

Lunar Strain/Sub, TJR, Whoracle, Colony, Clayman, R2R, STYE, CC, SOAPF.

I don't think I need to explain the missing albums in that list :D I have TJR, Clayman and CC signed by Anders/Bjorn/Jesper/Daniel/Peter.

Awesome how you got them signed. I have Whoracle and CC right now. TJR is coming in soon. Wanna buy Colony, Clayman, SOAPF, and maybe a couple more of their newer albums as well. I don't buy a lot of music, but I like buying stuff that I really enjoy.

I own all of them except for Lunar Strain/Sub right now. Kind of wish I didn't buy Siren Charms because of the completely fucked up mixing on the physical CD.

Awesome how you got them signed. I have Whoracle and CC right now. TJR is coming in soon. Wanna buy Colony, Clayman, SOAPF, and maybe a couple more of their newer albums as well. I don't buy a lot of music, but I like buying stuff that I really enjoy.

Yeah, I got them signed in London in 2006. I wanted three albums that represented their evolution up until that point.

I also gave them a CD with a bunch of covers on it featuring myself and other members of the old Everdying forums :D they looked confused as fuck and probably threw it in the trash, but nonetheless... it's a memory :D

currently own siren charms and sense of purpose which i enjoy , wanna get colony and jester race next

Lunar Strain/Sub, TJR, Whoracle, Colony, Clayman, R2R, STYE, CC, SOAPF.

I don't think I need to explain the missing albums in that list :D I have TJR, Clayman and CC signed by Anders/Bjorn/Jesper/Daniel/Peter.

please elaborate why you are not explaining the missing albums? they are great i currently own siren charms and asop and i love them

I'm not much of a digital disc buyer, I consider it kind of a luxury nowadays. Not because of the cost, but because today you can listen to an album before it's even offcially released, so it's not like you have much benefit (unless it comes with neat exras, but then it's not that cheap) with buying a CD. You do help out the band and it is nice to have a collection.

If I'll have the money to just go on a spending-spree for albums without feeling bad about it, I'd definitely want to buy Whoracle and R2R. Both are very good musically and art-wise as well. I'd might get ASOP as well, I really love the art for that one.

Oh, almost forgot: I only own SC, but it's signed by the band members, so I've got that going for me!

please elaborate why you are not explaining the missing albums? they are great i currently own siren charms and asop and i love them
Well, obviously because he doesn't like them. I mean, what other explanation would you expect?

Excuse me. By twelve I saved money from what my parents were giving me every week (about a today euro) to buy the records I wanted (and they were more expensive than they are now). I was also asking them as birthday or christmas present. But excuses are always excuses.

Excuse me. By twelve I saved money from what my parents were giving me every week (about a today euro) to buy the records I wanted (and they were more expensive than they are now). I was also asking them as birthday or christmas present. But excuses are always excuses.
So our priorities on what to spend money on is not the same. Then what? Your derogating conclusion of "see, these are the new if fans" are coming from based on what albums did we buy or not buy, which is just stupid. First of all, I could be that poor that it IS a lot of money to spend on something that will just collect dust, which would just make you look like a fool for mocking me for that.

It's not the case though, but if I can choose between going to shows or buying memorabilias, I'd always go for the former. Going to a show costs at least 2 albums, but if you are not that lucky that they visit your country every two years, you'd have to spend so much more on that. So where are we now? Everyone should give an estimate of how much money did they spent on IF so we can determine who is a real fan and who is not? That's pointless and kinda repelling. I don't need any excuses why I value cds the way I do, and I hope you would roll your eyes just as much if someone were to give you a lecture on how many more important things you could've spend that money on instead of a compact disc.

(Though in your time buying cds were more than just "hey, look at me, I supported the band!" thing, you couldn't just go online and download it in 1 sec. You could copy it, but the quality was shitty then. So yeah, comparing buying cds 20 or so years ago and now is quite silly to begin with)

You know what? Next time you meet the band go and say them: I was going to buy your cds, but it's luxury so I rather download them. They're going to be very happy. Yeah, going to the shows is far better, as you will be playing a show you will attend how many times, once in every two three years? Really good for you. Also, as you don't know on which I spend my money, then you can't talk to me the way you do. To end, I'm going to give you the chance of your life:
http://www.cmdistro.de/Search?q=in+flames

You know what? Next time you meet the band go and say them: I was going to buy your cds, but it's luxury so I rather download them. They're going to be very happy. Yeah, going to the shows is far better, as you will be playing a show you will attend how many times, once in every two three years? Really good for you. Also, as you don't know on which I spend my money, then you can't talk to me the way you do. To end, I'm going to give you the chance of your life:
http://www.cmdistro.de/Search?q=in+flames
Nice man, I will totally spend 4% of the average salary here on SOAPF to collect dust! I mean, you just know I have nothing else I'm already investing money on and it's not like it was a month ago when I bought a cd from them and also payed the cost of ~3 other cds for them, but let's say it's 2(+ the 1 I actually bought), since some money goes for the hosts and the supporting bands as well. Not to mention I'd had to buy other cds like crazy from some other bands as well to reach real fan status in your eyes.

Are you serious when you are saying things like this, or are you just trying to find a way to somehow demonstrate how old if fans > new if fans? Like, you just said I only pay the cost of ~3 IF disks in every 2 or 3 years. Well, news flash my European brother, they release an album in every 2 or 3 years, so how much more do they skin off from you than me? Or do you have 20 copies of Colony and buy another one in every 3 months or what?

And look how defensive you got when I brought up bitching about others priorities on what to spend money on. If you can tell me off for not spending money on something that literally just sits in my room, then why could I not tell you how much better you could invest your money in? That's right, because it's bullshit. It's your money and you spend it on whatever the hell you want.

edit: I also liked Lost (tv series), it was my favorite show, but sadly I don't have the blue ray collection of all 6 seasons. Am I not a fan now?:( We should totally team up and kill homeless people in europe. I don't like homeless and you look down on people who can't just throw money out on the window, so I'd say win-win. When we are finished, we'd drink a beer, go to an IF show and you would buy SC and I would by another IF disk of your choosing. PM me if interested, I don't think mods would be happy if we would discuss methods of killing people here!

Subterranean, Colony. Clayman, Reroute, Trigger EP, Come Clarity, A Sense Of Purpose (unfortunately)

The rest I've downloaded.

Such long and boring speech to show how cool you are.
It's more to show how wrong you are. Some of you folks would live a happier life if you wouldn't be so antagonistic towards those who like the new stuff as well. I mean, once you are pointing fingers for not buying albums it's getting scary.

No. It's really great to support someone's music without wasting your money on it. You people are sooooo cool. And, as I said before, go tell them yourself. Instead of saying "wow guys your music is so cool I cum everytime I listen to it" say the truth: "wow guys your music is so cool I cum everytime I listen to it but I won't spent my money buying it". I think they will be really happy about it.