How many of you DONT drive?

Do you have a car?

• I have a car

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • I dont have a car

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
Fuck that. I've driven a manual my whole life and I'm tired of it. Next car will be automatic for sure.

Bad drivers are the reason we have bad drivers. Not automatic transmissions. Besides... what do you think would happen if all these "monkeys" drove manuals instead? You really think that'd make things BETTER?

Ignorant idea if you ask me. I think everyone should know how to drive one. Chances are high that a time will come when you'll wish you knew how. Also, they're fun.

Manuals are where it's at.

Fuck you Paul. 21? What are you, an idiot? Public Transportation isn't very reliable in most places, and when you gotta go 20+ miles a day to work or school, the greyhound isn't a great idea.

To be quite honest I don't know anything about manual, or why it would be advantageous. I've only been driving for two years...What purpose does it serve?

It ISN'T of much advantage anymore. gas mileages are only 1-2 mpg difference, and automatics are just as reliable as manuals now. The only reason to have a manual is a sports car for performance shifting. I learned in one, and don't care to be arsed to drive another unless it's a truck or supercharged racer.

To be quite honest I don't know anything about manual, or why it would be advantageous. I've only been driving for two years...What purpose does it serve?
There's not really any advantage to driving a manual. The reason I think everyone should know how to drive them is because they still exist. You never know when you might need to drive one in an emergency.

Oh...well I guess I'll get the old man to teach me next time I see him then.
Haha do your thing man, it's just my opinion. Just knowing the basics and general concept of it helps quite a bit.

For the record, I still don't know how to operate a motorcycle heh.

I'm one of those losers that can't live without my own vehicle. Not that I go anywhere or do stuff, but it's THERE, sitting in my driveway taking up 400 dollars of my money a month. And I COULD drive it if I wanna. Totally worth the 400.

You'd be nearly correct. I've put 8-10k on it and you put what, 1000? You'd like it now that everything including the stereo WORKS. Stupid bastards... we figured out someone broke it during a fluid change and tried to hide it. Edit: The radiator, a plastic bit that the drainhose attached to.