how many times have you seen the almighty cob and where?

You cannot pass everyone off as a "AYDY fan"

I live in western Canada. They never played here until December 2003. I've seen them 3 times since then but have been listening to them since 2000. If they had ever been to this part of the world before 2003 I would have definetly been there!

I'll be seeing them again on Nov. 22.

The Bringer said:
You cannot pass everyone off as a "AYDY fan"

I live in western Canada. They never played here until December 2003. I've seen them 3 times since then but have been listening to them since 2000. If they had ever been to this part of the world before 2003 I would have definetly been there!

I'll be seeing them again on Nov. 22.

In vancouver by any chance?... If so Ill be there. Its gonna be a wicked show.

wacken 2003 was the only bootleg I ever saw by Bodom that was even decent. They fucking suck live, especially Alexi... Tokyo warhearts is pretty good but EVERY bootleg i've ever heard or seen was terrible and sloppy and also had terrible guitar tone

i've seen them twice, first time was with Iced Earth and Evergrey, second time with Lamb of God and Fear Faggotry. i left after bodom, but unfortunately, i had to sit through throwdown, which is probably where most of the inspiration for the new album came from... both times here in seattle... my mom has seen them 3 times in dallas haha

Sister Of Sorrow said:
uh oh...too often :dopey:

Dynamo Festival

Hamburg, Markthalle
Hardenberg, Podium
Bochum, Zeche
Frankfurt, Batschkapp
Antwerp, Hof ter Loo
Tilburg, 013
Osnabruck, Hyde Park
Summer Breeze Festival

Dynamo Festival
Bang Your Head Open Air
Graspop Festival
Wacken Open Air
Helsinki, Tavastia

Rock Hard Festival
Ruisrock
Tuska Festival
Earthshaker Festival

yes you may call me obsessed...i'm just young and bored

fucking hell who are you? their tourmanager? o_O

hahahaha i'd consider myself as a "normal hardcore fan" who is crazy for live gigs and festivals in general. that's how it is, party on. cheers!

whatta fuk? i'm a 13 year old girl with braces and cob posters next to my bed. that's what you wanna hear eh ;) ?
i'm turning 20 in umm..3 months :D. why?

twice. Once with evergrey and fear factory, once with lamb of god, im seeing them on nov 14 in milwaukee. 3rd times the charm

2003:
- frankfurt, batschkapp
- ludwigsburg, rockfabrik
- summerbreeze festival

2005:
- bochum, matrix "aydy-release-party" (okay, it was no concert, but i´ve seen cob there :))
- 27.12.05 cologne, live music hall

2003 - Sheffield (first UK show)
2004 - Bloodstock Festival
2006 - London
2006 - Wacken

Though whether i go to their wacken show depends on the london one :lol: