How METAL are you?

Toni S.

Sep 10, 2008
So the idea is that everyone describes how brilliantly METAL they are. Pretty simple eh. Oh, and it doesn't need to be real :loco:

I'll start:

I'm so metal that my bank account ALWAYS has the balance of 707e, referring to the guitar pickup that all the METAL GODS use to summon up their brutzhal METAL TONEZZ!

I'm that much metal:

Aua_edit.jpg

Terminator in progress...

A few years ago whilst driving home listening to Number Of The Beast I stopped for petrol.
Being a tight arsed Scot I only put 5 quid in the car and bought myself a pot noodle, newspaper and one of those big quality street sweets that were popular at the time. The total price? £6.66.... Coincidence? I think not, I'm just fookin metal!!

A few years ago whilst driving home listening to Number Of The Beast I stopped for petrol.
Being a tight arsed Scot I only put 5 quid in the car and bought myself a pot noodle, newspaper and one of those big quality street sweets that were popular at the time. The total price? £6.66.... Coincidence? I think not, I'm just fookin metal!!

LOL!! :lol:

i jerk off to pics of satan,

i play through a wall of marshall's the lenght of the great wall of china,

i've got a satanic sex dungeon in my basement, my brother is anton lavey,

i play through a guitar cable that is 666 inches long,

my cock is 666mm long,

i am machine head/lamb of god/arch enemy/metallica's love child (there was a big gangbang a few years back)

i kicked every member from evanescence in the nuts/vagina

and finally...

i rape kittens while listening to cradle of filth