• 30-34

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • 35-39

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • 40 or older

Votes: 11 8.2%

• Total voters
Eternal Dragon said:
By full do u actually mean FULL?? Here in oz we can get our learners permit at 16.5 and our licence at 17 then we have a 3yr provisional period where if u accidentally do 100 k's in a 60 zone then u'r fucked and u lose u'r licence straight away......or theres a probation thing but i dunno about that. So yeh we gotta b really careful.... unlike in new zealand where we sped around during our 2wk holiday and never saw 1 police officer.

The last time I checed, my brother has a full license, and he's 18.

I can think of so many better musicians than them, but I guess it's also about popularity for ratings. And the name Bonham is bound to attract several people.

a little bit older than 15 and a half. i still need to sign up for classes to get my drivers permit. even after i get my license though there are still those bullshit laws about driving after 11 pm so i can't drive myself to shows. fucking retarded.

Phanto said:
18 and life you got it, 18 and life you know, Your crime is time and it's 18 and life to goooo

I love Skid Row...

Oh, I am 32... But sometimes I *think* I am 21,,hehehe:devil: (especially at SymX concerts):loco:
Hey I believe in staying young at heart. Right guys and gals?...

SilentRealm said:
stuff you all! 26 is more metal \m/ because 2+6=8 which = how many Opeth albums there are to date :lol: so :p (now I'm just being silly)

:lol: Sillyness is our priviledge as ... err *checks the dictionarary* ... as humans, yes.