Votes: 16 11.9%
  • 30-34

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • 35-39

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • 40 or older

Votes: 11 8.2%

• Total voters
*laughs* trust me, I wish it didn't, my life would be much easier if the conditions that led to my theory were non-existent.

Jax said:
Why, because it might be your parents & you wouldn't even know it? :lol:

My mom says that I shouldn't be on forums n stuff ebcause "wierd people" could be reading these forums and stealing my personal information.

Really. How wierd could a person possibly be, if they like SYMPHONY X?!?!?!:headbang:

Ptah Khnemu said:
My mom says that I shouldn't be on forums n stuff ebcause "wierd people" could be reading these forums and stealing my personal information.

Really. How wierd could a person possibly be, if they like SYMPHONY X?!?!?!:headbang:

Especially if it turns out to be your mom you're talking to on the forum. :lol:

Ptah Khnemu said:

my parents are the same way.

Jax said:
Why, because it might be your parents & you wouldn't even know it? :lol:
that actually happened to someone that knows me
a guy and a girl were talking on-line but neither of them wanted to give out personal info like their real names or adresses and they didn't have web cams
when they agreed to see each other at the Jack-in-the-box across from Irving High in the city of Irving, in Texas (city that touches Dallas) it turned out that they were mother and son (they ended up having sex with each other for about a year :puke: till the mother got arrested for something totally non-sexual)

To be quite frank, my theory involved the fact that the general forum mentality is light years behind the general mailing list mentality, both maturity-wise, and entitlement-attitude-wise; I was pretty sure that the average age of each group might reflect this. I was correct: approx. 67% of the forum members aren't even 25 years old, whereas approx. 68% of the list members are over 25. So there you have it..thanks to everyone who responded. :)