Votes: 16 11.9%
  • 30-34

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • 35-39

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • 40 or older

Votes: 11 8.2%

• Total voters
Meh, I don't blame you. I'm the same way except I'm a looker instead of a complimenter. I could barely study for my math exam today due to all of the chicks wearing short-shorts. :D

Jax said:
To be quite frank, my theory involved the fact that the general forum mentality is light years behind the general mailing list mentality, both maturity-wise, and entitlement-attitude-wise; I was pretty sure that the average age of each group might reflect this. I was correct: approx. 67% of the forum members aren't even 25 years old, whereas approx. 68% of the list members are over 25. So there you have it..thanks to everyone who responded. :)

And just to make sure that there isn't any misunderstanding -

This doesn't mean EVERYBODY. It's looking at both groups as a WHOLE. There are exceptions on both sides of the fence (myself included sometimes....) I think what bothered me most was the entitlement-attitude. Maybe it's a generation gap, or upbringing, or a combination of both.
Regardless, we are all here for the same reason..... :)

J-Dubya

Why are we all here though? To givr you and Jax a hard time thats what lol ;) Kidding boyos!

Ptah I know what you mean lol... I got a couple of phone numbers racking up in my wallet! However I have yet to call one of them lol... (Man I suck) hey Silent Realm or anyother chick on the forum, I'm going to ask for some lady advice, if you give a guy your phone number, do you expect them to call you? And what do you want them to say... Should I just call her up and be like, talk to her like usual... Or should I like go straight for the kill???

I can imagine that it would feel weird. I turned 19 recently, and I kept thinking, "Wow, I'll be 20 in another year. That will be so awkward."

proulxski said:
hey Silent Realm or anyother chick on the forum, I'm going to ask for some lady advice, if you give a guy your phone number, do you expect them to call you? And what do you want them to say... Should I just call her up and be like, talk to her like usual... Or should I like go straight for the kill???
Girls will usually expect you to call, but if by going "straight for the kill" you mean asking them out the first time you call them, definitely don't do that. You should probably call them up, make small-talk for a little while, then near the end of the conversation mention that you should hang out sometime. If she says yes, do something fun with her then ask her out. Never ask a girl out over the phone; it makes a person seem like he or she lacks confidence.

The closest fast-food place around here is 40 minutes away, meaning like only 10% of chicks are fat. Plus our school has an abundance of preps, and everybody knows their only purpose in life is serving as eye candy for people like me :D

However, I find myself a bit more mature then my fellow classmates...

I know this because in normal chat, they ask "Whats that word mean" and I mean I'm not trying to write a novel every time I talk to someone, but come on, learn words beyond 4 letters.

TheVaine said:

I know this because in normal chat, they ask "Whats that word mean" and I mean I'm not trying to write a novel every time I talk to someone, but come on, learn words beyond 4 letters.
I know what you mean.

I've been called a "cunning linguist" on multiple occasions.

Tongue_Ring said:
short-shorts = sexy
Short Skirts > Short Shorts

TheVaine said:

Try living in a cesspool of Pop Culture Gangsta'ism, where knowing words beyond 3 letters is selling out to the white man.

MrFast said:
I know what you mean.

I've been called a "cunning linguist" on multiple occasions.

Holy shit I really saw those n's as m's in the cunning word at first and thought, this guy's gone beyond the boundaries.
I need sleep propably.

MrFast said:
:lol:

I can picture it now.. During sex in that funny Family Guy English: "Hmm, these exuberant sensations are most enjoyable... Indeed. (Smokes a pipe)"
:lol: