How old Warrel Dane is?

kirky said:
can anyone tell me how old warrel is.i cant find it anywhere :wave:
Hmmmmm....... since the site lists Jeff's date of birth and not WD's.... maybe he doesn't want you to know! But his birthday is coming up next month. Another year... aww. Anyone have any guesses? I could guess, but I think I'd suffer the wrath of eveeeel WD.

But look how young he was here:

5738754.jpg

5738755.jpg

5738759.jpg

5738762.jpg

as i wil lbe turning 38 in march as well, a few days lalter on...

IS IT A MYSTERY NO, ONLY WE ARE ANCIENT

MetalSteph said:
Hmmmmm....... since the site lists Jeff's date of birth and not WD's.... maybe he doesn't want you to know! But his birthday is coming up next month. Another year... aww. Anyone have any guesses? I could guess, but I think I'd suffer the wrath of eveeeel WD.
you bad girl :lol:. WD is "ageless" ;).

hey clown[DEAD BRAIN], what did i just write..you don't need proof...I say what I say and it goes..HE IS TURNING 37

GOD YOUR FUCKED IN THE HEAD!!!

rebirth said:
hey clown[DEAD BRAIN], what did i just write..you don't need proof...I say what I say and it goes..HE IS TURNING 37

GOD YOUR FUCKED IN THE HEAD!!!

Calm down kid... I didn't see your post because you were posting it while I was writing mine... I found the interview where he states his age and you are right... he'll be turning 37...

ms. anthrope said:
you bad girl :lol:. WD is "ageless" ;).
If I was really a bad girl I would tell. :tickled: :loco:

Good thing WD's computer is down... or I'd be in the doghouse again huh?

kirky said:
can anyone tell me how old warrel is.i cant find it anywhere :wave:

Found it:
Serpent's Knights first song title, ironically Sanctuary's first song.

1. Registration Number: SRu-90-107
Title: Battle angels.
Description: sound cassette.
Note: Cataloged from appl. only.
Claimant: (c) Sean Blosl & Warrel Baker
Created: 1985

Author on © Application: music: Sean D. Blosl; lyrics: Warrel G. Baker, whose pseud. is Warrel G. Dane.
Special Codes: 37/M
Cross Reference: acWarrel G. Dane , SEE Warrel G. Baker , 1961-.

i don't really care how fucking old he is... he owns all of us... and everyone else...

that's all that matters haha

MetalSteph said:

But look how young he was here:

5738754.jpg

5738755.jpg

5738759.jpg

5738762.jpg
Dane looks like a fucking gay in these pictures :erk:
He reminds me of that gayman called Róbert Halford :loco: