How old Warrel Dane is?

Maharet said:
ROFL!!! :lol:
hahahahahahahah thats funny! hey Steph, you goin to see Exodus in March?
Maybe one of the weekend shows up there. Can't do a Thursday night .... especially not after going to the Sun N' Steel fest in Florida the weekend before.

So much metal.... so little time.

This is a little late but when I spoke to Warrel at CC he said

"I'M FUCKING OLD" and then he downed a shot of Jager like a good soldier.

He also said those pics of the old pre-sanctuary days are gawd awful and the music from that band is GAY!

Blizz said:
This is a little late but when I spoke to Warrel at CC he said

"I'M FUCKING OLD" and then he downed a shot of Jager like a good soldier.

He also said those pics of the old pre-sanctuary days are gawd awful and the music from that band is GAY!
Aww man - So you're the one that ratted me out. No wonder I got a call from WD cryin' about me posting those old shots. Aahhaha. Oh well. I'm sure we ALL have embarassing pix out there.

I'll even out myself.... A chunky, young, bad haircut, bad taste in t-shirt... metalsteph, backstage with Sanctuary ala 1990. I'm fucking old too!!

Then:

5753526.jpg
5753527.jpg

Now:

5691565.jpg

ms. anthrope said:
warrel and jim look great! and shaddup. you are hardly old :p.
All my girlfriends were in love with Jim back then. He had the prettiest hair.

And I guess age is relevant?? When's Ms. Anthrope's b-day??? Hahahah. Just kiddin - don't wanna get on your bad side too!

MetalSteph said:
All my girlfriends were in love with Jim back then. He had the prettiest hair.

And I guess age is relevant?? When's Ms. Anthrope's b-day??? Hahahah. Just kiddin - don't wanna get on your bad side too!
jim looks rather hot in that old pic ;). hell, i always thought he was a handsome guy anyway (i hope i don't get killed for typing that)! warrel looks soo cute - no one can deny that he has a nice smile.

i am an old fart with a young spirit :D. good wrinkle cream helps, too!

ms. anthrope said:
jim looks rather hot in that old pic ;). hell, i always thought he was a handsome guy anyway (i hope i don't get killed for typing that)! warrel looks soo cute - no one can deny that he has a nice smile.

Amen sister!

**edited to add: Oh yeah! Hi Blizz. Good to see you at CC. :wave: **

ms. anthrope said:

:D @ everything.