how to make a true power metal band

he's coming to get you!! *stomp stomp stomp stomp*
yetti_426C.jpg

A lot of people find this band cheesy, but I like Rhapsody. Ok, maybe they over do it, but I like them. Manowar are definently not the kings of Metal. Manowar is cheesy, even more so than Rhapsody.

Ahaha that was hilarious. And I love power metal...

Though most of the powermetal bands I listen to have no songs below 5 minutes....

But I'm considering bands like Stratovarius typical power metal. My assessment may be off. I didnt realize there was that much of an anti-power metal tilt (or is it just fun to poke fun at it?)around here. I mean metal is metal and I figured most metalheads liked most variations of it. Ah well, it WAS pretty funny. And most of em really do need to tell the keyboardist to calm the fuck down...

- Dirty"Flying under the wings of my dragon in to the blade of glory"Bird

:)

MY DRAGON THIRST'S FOR BUTANE
YE NORTH WIND HAS EXTINGUISHEDTHE FLAME
FLINT WITH OUT GASS, MANOWAR GRAB YOUR GIRLS ASS??
"THEY COME TO YOUR LAND ON FIRE BREATHING DRAGONS, MANAONE MANATWO MANASMALL PENIS"

Words from Cronos

LOM
no joke, I have a tape of Brian Taylor interviewing Venom here in '85
Cronos is saying that Manowar stand backstage before "rocking out on stage" and whip out the "pant warriors" and slap the bishops together and all 4 of the manowar penises add up to a size that a gerbil askind "is it in yet"
They will come to your land on fire breathing dragons?!!!!

Cronos Rules

thebigyetti
Your sig looks like a gurl I went out with when I was 21, I bought her a LADY Guillette RAZOR and told her to shave her monkey....Have'nt seen her since
(not like I would recognizer her

Hairy chicks have lice
-Ignore me

Not a true story
I like da ladies with grass down to there knees
Backs hairy,toes that look like she has been kickin Cousin It in the sheding season, Unibrow and a garden of steel wool growing out of her ears... That is a dream women in my murky eye
-for real

That 2 was not true

I like women who can sink a fargin boat
I like women who don't cut my brake lines
I like women who serve Ice Tea not Urine samples
I like women who are not mistaken' for a fish market from the blind guy (think about it)
I like women who don't sleep with my lesbian friends
I like women who can put up with me...
-my wife has a fur jacket-killer

If it smells like a ghoast fishing boat down tHair
Throw her out before ya end up at the clinic
with Dr. Butcher putting swabs into your dick-hole
not one , but three
I'll tell ya what, I.m sure a few fellas are gonna read this and think " VD tests are hard on the cock"

-wear a body-bag and bring a keg filled with Raid mixed with Colotta cream

Not funny LoM
They stick these q tips in your dick that look like a hockey stick with a boxing glove on the end ..in your dick...I feel the pain thinking about this torture that females invented
-dick bowling

Black Winter Day said:
what the fuck is THIS shit?!?

That guy in the cop suit is gonna have a law suit from Halford..hafarginha
The new look is to look like some fuckin' thing people do not want to see
My new band is called Transparent( I'M making this up as I type) , but we wear baggy see throu pants and fake wallet chains made of re-cycled invisable see throu un-sharpened glass (because if you cut your self,it's hard to be seen in the emergency room)
I hope all you people will come to one of our shows and TRY to see us

The Way-Outs are opening

How did you people like our show??

We are selling our tape from the show
Scotch see trough tape.
If Wonder Womens plane was invisable..
how did she remember where she parked it?

Hope Jeff aint mad oooo