How true is Opeth?

Evil_evol

New Metal Member
Oct 16, 2003
Visit site
exactly how true is opeth nowadays?

let's take a look at the facts;

1. they are from sweden, not norway. Anyone over the age of 1 knows that you can not be true unless you are norwegian. scientist can date writings on this subject as far back as to ancient greece. Plato wrote abot this in "the republic".

2.No crosses turned upside down. Opeht does'nt even seem to try being associated with the devil, or satanism as a whole. U can't be les true.

3. Weak growling. Not true at all.

4. Pentagrams anyone? no, I did'nt think so.

5. Not from norway. I can not emphasise this enough. They ain't tr00.

Opeth should really not let their musical talent go to waste. It's time for them to get their act togeheter and start praising lucifer. an acacional churchbruning now and then would'nt exactly be so bad either.

Opeth is true, because they play music for themselves and for the music at its own. And not for money, like the supersatanic and evil Dimmu Borgir (22. in german LP charts).

But they are not true, because true and untrue is mainstream. But Opeth aint mainstream DOT

I hope this is an ironic post, and the true meaning of this is that you are happy that Opeth can compose beautiful and heavy music without being "satanists". That is at least my opinion.

Opeth and 'not true' dosent fit together properly.

*tries to fit them together, but is unseccessfull*

See. Opeth is d33p tr00.

Evil_evol said:
exactly how true is opeth nowadays?

let's take a look at the facts;

1. they are from sweden, not norway. Anyone over the age of 1 knows that you can not be true unless you are norwegian. scientist can date writings on this subject as far back as to ancient greece. Plato wrote abot this in "the republic".

2.No crosses turned upside down. Opeht does'nt even seem to try being associated with the devil, or satanism as a whole. U can't be les true.

3. Weak growling. Not true at all.

4. Pentagrams anyone? no, I did'nt think so.

5. Not from norway. I can not emphasise this enough. They ain't tr00.

Opeth should really not let their musical talent go to waste. It's time for them to get their act togeheter and start praising lucifer. an acacional churchbruning now and then would'nt exactly be so bad either.
You did not use the CORRECT expression 'Tr00' on ONE single occasion in this post, therefore you are not Tr00, therefore you opinion is invalidated. :Smug:

Evil_evol said:
If anyone took this post seriously, i can only say that i am sorry for that person.
you're only boring and disturbing.what was the point with this thread?
You dont know anything about black metal either so just shut up.

Avgrund said:
you're only boring and disturbing.what was the point with this thread?
You dont know anything about black metal either so just shut up.

fanboy probably took it seriously and cried, now he has to get all offensive about it. it was a joke, if you don't like it, ignore it.