http://www.metal-archives.com/

Because it's not a website for objective reviews but is a site for different types of metalheads to post whatever the fuck they want?

They don't like Opeth, and they posted crap to piss you off and they achieved that exactly. Deal with it.

Well, actually I dont care if he likes Opeth or not, thats fine by me. I was more refering to the moronic post that he made - doesnt sound very intelligent. Anyway who cares, send this thread to the trash. :Smug:

Sites like that suck, if idiots are given the chance to review anything they want. You'll either find too much hyperbole or just shallow idiocy that you couldn't even find on this very board, which says a lot.

And please invoking, the 'fag-insult' is so retarded and out of style. Not even the Mooai abcdefg would make jokes like that.

I hate Metal-Archives' reviews. For strictly band info/lyrics/release dates, etc., they are good, but half of the reviews are either 100%s or 0%s. No album really deserves either of these scores. To see Opeth get scores under 10% just shows that people who have a vendetta against the band are trying to drop the average percent. It just becomes ridiculous. I'd take AMG's reviews over Metal Archives.